77

Chu Shuang was pleasantly surprised to hold the two bubbles, for fear that she would crush the bubbles with all her might, and as soon as she returned to the island, she couldn't wait to enter the farming space.

"What's going on?" Ga was stunned when he saw the rapid change of the scene in front of him.

She turned again. When I saw the little white rabbit, the little squirrel and the two little black cats rolling on the ground, I was completely stunned.

"Welcome to the Farming Space!" The group warmly welcomed.

Jia has been living at the bottom of the sea, and for the first time I saw a lot of stuffed animals, cute and cute, I came to curiosity, and stretched out my fingertips and clicked the long beard of the little white rabbit.

"Wow, that's so cute!" She shouted in surprise, Xu was emotional, and her blue eyes were even brighter.

Chu Shuang smiled: "There will be a time when you will be cute in the future!" Come over here and take a look at my Lingtian!

This was the first time she had introduced her spiritual field to outsiders, and the quota for entering the farming space was strict, and even Ah Li and a group of little slaves had never entered.

Bai Rui did invite her once, but Bai Rui actually said lightly that she was not interested, which surprised her, and she wondered if the space spirit stone was a piece of hand, and it was so common?

She was so confident that she would get it back, and it didn't live up to her expectations, and when she demonstrated how to pick tomatoes, her eyes widened and her face was full of incredulity.

"Do you know how to do immortal arts?" Ga exclaimed.

Chu Shuang sighed: "Sort of."

It was also the first time for him to see the vast fields, and he walked around in surprise: "In just one night, the crops will ripen quickly, contain spiritual power, and taste more crisp and delicious... Can the ocean open up similar spiritual fields?

"..." This

stopped Chu Shuang, she knew that the mermaids also planted spirit grass to make defense instruments, but she really hadn't touched the ocean spirit field.

Suddenly she remembered something.

"Volcanic stone, volcanic stone can make the fish grow rapidly, I plan to buy it from you after these things are completed, I don't know if volcanic stone has an effect on Lingtian." Chu Shuang said.

The volcanic stone is only the size of a fist, and if you want to pave the bottom of the sea, you need a lot of stones, Chu Shuang calculated the amount slightly, and was a little dizzy.

However, Jia was surprised: "Volcanic stone? This stuff is everywhere, you want?

Chu Shuang: ????

Jia said: "If you want to say it earlier!" There's a bunch of them behind the dungeon, and if you want to, you can transport them back.

Chu Shuang said after being speechless for a long time: "I do regret a little bit now, I didn't say it earlier."

However, she inquired again, and learned that the people of Gadhi used volcanic rocks only as a tool for heating, rather than cultivating fields under the sea.

"Thank you, I'll definitely let my clansmen give it a try when I go back!" Gardaugh.

Then the two walked and chatted, and Jia couldn't help but sigh when he looked at the dumpling beside him, and finally got out of the farming space.