90

Chu Shuang and his entourage received routine inquiries at the gate of the base, the gate opened, and everyone entered the base smoothly.

In the eyes of the gatekeepers, this is just an ordinary team, maybe it is freight, maybe it is looking for ice crystals on the snowy mountains, and there is not even a single look left.

"Sure enough, it's a big base, and the atmosphere is different." Liu Mu looked like he had never seen the world, he was angry, rubbed his hands, and lay in front of the glass window to watch the snow on the roof.

The snow wolf base is backed by snow-capped mountains and covered with snow all year round, and when the temperature drops to a certain level, the spiritual power will automatically condense into ice crystals, which can treat diseases and be of great benefit to the talents of water spiritual power, so many foreign teams have come to the base.

Chu Shuang glanced at the signboard outside, and sure enough, passing by several big hotels, she unfolded the map and followed the direction to the administrative center of the snow wolf base.

Half an hour later, Liu Mu stepped on the snow drill and returned to the car, his fingers were red from the cold, and handed over a page of paper.

"There happened to be a vacant shop on the street, so I bought it." Liu Mudao.

Chu Shuang looked at the location of the shop, there were three commercial streets in the Snow Wolf base, one mainly sold weapons, one was for outsiders, and the other was for groceries, and this shop happened to be opened in the grocery area.

Not bad either.

"But we're in the wrong place." Chu Shuang blinked: "To be specific, we should be located in the weapons area."

Liu Mu was stunned for a moment, and said with a bitter face: "Boss, since we are here to flee, don't ask for so much!" What

are you?

Liu Mu moved his ass closer, lowered his head and whispered to her: "Knowing that you are not easy, let's keep a low profile now."

After speaking, he patted her on the shoulder earnestly.

Chu Shuang was a little confused, thinking to himself what kind of character he was in Liu Mu's heart? Turned his head to look at Zhang Xin, who was sitting upright.

"Which, apprentice? Can you explain it?

Zhang Xin spoke: "It was you who asked me to teach Liu Mu the purpose of science." That's

right.

"So I said, our mission is to open up our own forces in the snow wolf base, this trip is only allowed to succeed and not to fail, if you fail, you will be punished with death." Zhang Xin said:

"For some reason, Liu Mu mistakenly thought that we were a certain force fleeing for his life, so he was extra cautious and low-key."

Chu Shuang thought about the connection between the two, but couldn't think of Liu Mu's mental journey.

"Maybe it's because of a good heart." Zhang Xin said.

"Kind-hearted." Chu Shuang silently recited four words, a kind-hearted subordinate is indeed a person who can be trusted.

The hovercar drove to the grocery area, followed the road signs for a long time, and came to a dilapidated three-story building, the first floor was about fifty square meters, narrow and cramped.

"There are clusters of villas on the west side of the site, but they are all expensive." Liu Mudao.

Chu Shuang pushed open the crumbling door panel. After taking a look at the situation inside, he said to Liu Mu: "Is there a suitable villa, buy one."