3

In the early days of the construction of the base, the spirit stone was extremely scarce, and it was difficult to dig the spirit stone to find the spirit stone mine, and to use personnel to eliminate the strange monsters around.

Therefore, the base uses points as a temporary currency, and only waits for the spirit stone to be mined and stabilized, and then put it into use at one time, but this has caused a problem, there are two ways for the awakened to have two sources of spiritual power, one is to absorb the aura of heaven and earth by themselves, and the other is to absorb it through the spirit stone.

Although points are allowed to be exchanged for spirit stones in the base, no matter how the supply of spirit stones is scarce, as an awakened person with some small fame in the base, Brother Li also has to buy spirit stones through the black market.

Therefore, when Brother Li heard the word "spirit stone", his first reaction was: This is deceiving.

Chu Shuang ignored his surprised expression, and instead led the person to a public bench, and then opened his backpack.

Brother Li stretched his neck to look at it, and couldn't help frowning: "Orange peel?

"Oh, not this." Chu Shuang threw away the yellow-green orange peel, and then pulled out a black thing the size of a baby's fist and stained with dirt.

Brother Li didn't believe Chu Shuang in his heart, but he couldn't resist his curiosity, and he also had a glimmer of hope in his heart, so he took the thing, and when he looked at the thing at first, it was very different from the spirit stone, but he used his spiritual power to probe it and found something wrong.

"It's a stone that seems to store some spiritual power, but... Not too much? Brother Li hesitated.

"Yes, I passed by the outside of the mine, and this is waste ore." Chu Shuang picked up a reason casually.

In fact, this "waste spirit stone" was taken from the corpse of the dead monster, under normal circumstances, it takes at least a year for the monster to produce the spirit stone, but if the spiritual power of heaven and earth skyrockets, it can be produced in a few days, but the spiritual power is very thin.

She pinched the time when the spiritual power of heaven and earth skyrocketed to find strange corpses, and she really found a lot along the way.

It was very late when the awakened people in the previous life found out about this, and at that time, the spirit ore was circulating, and this kind of spirit stone with thin spiritual power was naturally uncared for, so it had no value.

In this life, in order to save some capital for herself to survive in the base, she specially searched on the way here, so she was delayed for a week and lost a roof.

However, Brother Li's defensiveness was obviously very heavy, he took the spirit stone and looked at it, and then squinted at Chu Shuang's shabby clothes, and he didn't believe her in his heart, and he always felt that there was fraud in it.

The end of the world is followed by the collapse of human nature, fraud and this kind of thing, he has encountered too many along the way, don't look at this little girl staring at him innocently, turning around and deceiving him, he can't even find a shadow!

Chu Shuang carefully considered his tone: "Brother Li, I only sell 10 points, are you sure you don't want to try it?"

"5 points, no matter how I look at it, I think you're a broken stone, don't lie to me." Brother Li said.

"Okay, 5 points is 5 points."

......

This kind of conversation happened a few more times, and after a morning, she only sold 4 spirit stones and only gained 20 points, but Chu Shuang was not in a hurry or busy, stretched her waist, and went to the shopping mall opposite.