78

It didn't take long for the Qi family to send a full 500,000 spirit stones, the purity of the spirit stones of each base was unified, Chu Shuang stood on the shore of the island, and the transparent spirit stones set off the blue clear sky.

"All poured into the sea!" Ga, standing on the rocks, roared, his face full of anger.

Chu Shuang stepped on the golden sand and shook the spirit stone: "This spirit stone is no problem." Then he climbed the boulder: "If there is no problem, just stay, the construction of the factory urgently needs spirit stones."

"Throw it away too!" Jia said angrily: "How can the pain of our people be measured by a mere 500,000, and they still have a look of reason when they come to send!"

Chu Shuang asked rhetorically: "500,000 is not good, what about 5 million spirit stones?"

Ga was stunned.

Chu Shuang's hand was on her shoulder, and she said softly: "Don't be angry, wait a few more days, the Qi family's island is all yours." In

the Qinglong base, the real estate developed on the land is not valuable, but the island is extremely precious, because the island can not only breed seafood, but also countless islands may have hidden spiritual stone veins.

This kind of spirit stone vein is unique to the ocean, and can produce special sea spirit crystals, which is very suitable for the talent of the water spirit root.

At the beginning, the Hong family was not surnamed Hong, and after taking great luck, three islands in succession dug up the sea spirit crystal, and the Hong family immediately made a fortune and became one of the four major families, so it was renamed the Hong family, which means "the head of good luck".

"I heard that his family has the ability to read feng shui, and he dug up the ore vein!" Chu Shuang said to Bai Zong.

"Cut." Mr. Bai licked his paws: "The version that Ben Meow heard is that his family's evil magic increases his luck, and he will cut off his children and grandchildren in the future."

Chu Shuang raised his head: "Then is it backlash now?"

Mr. Bai meowed: "No, other people's children are fine."

"That's the rumor of other people's jealousy." Ga said: "Others also say that we sharks will show their hideous fangs at night, and there is medicine in the production defense device.

Chu Shuang said: "That must be a message spread by the Qi family!"

Ga didn't say anything, just shook his head and raised his legs to continue planning the land.

They stood at the top of the mountain, and at the foot of them was a small building with new blue tiles and white walls, in which the mermaids came in and out, carrying freshly squeezed juice or spiritual grass from the bottom of the sea.

The defense equipment needs to be made by hand, and it requires a lot of buildings, and they are working overtime to plan and build it.

"The terrain of our island is not very good, there are mountains and rocks everywhere, and it is not easy to build buildings." Chu Shuang squatted on the ground and said.

And an indifferent voice came from behind him: "Want a new island? I'll help you build one?

As soon as he turned around, it was Bai Rui, Bai Rui was responsible for taking the white wolf clan out to sea to hunt, and transported back a large number of sea objects every day, Chu Shuang specially brought some pork ribs from the Suzaku base, and prepared to stew pork ribs and kelp soup to treat it.

But seeing Bai Rui's relaxed appearance, even the long knife behind him was brand new, as if it had not been damaged by the sea breeze, and it seemed that fishing for seafood was not a difficult thing.