23

Lu Meng sat in the store, his hair was messy and his face was sluggish.

This is the fourth day she has been kicked out of the association, but despite this, she is still immersed in shock and shock, and she is unable to recover, so she also allows her own mother to go to the mall to make a fuss, and then be thrown in front of the door.

On this day, as usual, my own mother went to the mall to splash and roll, and was sent back with a hovercar and thrown in front of the door, but this time something happened.

"Your mother has affected the business of the mall, and we will definitely claim compensation next time." The captain of the security guard is polite, but his words are unquestionable.

Lu Meng nodded slightly, and only after the person left did he move his gaze to Aunt Meng who was standing in the corner.

She lifted her lips and sneered: "I asked you to accept it when you saw it before, and if you can return half of it, it's five thousand spirit stones, what about you?"

Aunt

Meng was very aggrieved, and spread her hands: "Look, I am also for the good of our family, since half of it can be refunded, why can't I refund the full amount?" After speaking, she straightened her chest again: "I will refund half of the money after two days of trouble,

and now I will continue to make trouble, and I will definitely refund the full amount in a short time!"

Lu Meng almost laughed angrily: "Make trouble again? If you make any more trouble, people will come to you for compensation!

"He hasn't returned the money to me yet, so why should he ask me for compensation?"

Lu Meng was speechless for a while, and simply shut up, In fact, she has thought about a lot of things in the past few days, although the store can't sell medicines, but she can sell nutrient solution, although the profit is meager, but the location is good, and she doesn't worry about sales.

Anyway, with this little shop, everything is easy to say.

She calmed down, walked into the back room, and left a sentence indifferently to her own mother: "Don't make trouble again, if you make more trouble, I will kick you out of the house."

Aunt

Meng snorted stupidly, and was a little unwilling.

The shop was deserted, and no one cleaned up the dust, so Aunt Meng picked up a broom and prepared to sweep the floor, but the door of her store was suddenly pushed open, and a fat middle-aged woman walked in.

This is the next-door neighbor, Li Chun.

Li Chun was wafting with a strong smell of meat, and he held a bowl in his hand, and a palm-sized piece of meat was placed in the bowl.

"I see Aunt Meng, you have been working hard these days, so I will send you some meat!" Li Chun had a smile on his face, but he was sarcastic in and out of his words.

Aunt Meng turned her head, still unforgiving: "Meat? There is no shortage of meat to eat in our family, so take it home and give it to the store manager's son.

And Li Chun still smiled: "That's right, when did your family ever lack meat?" Look at the popularity of your store, even the hovercar is almost there, right?

Not to mention that the hovercar was fine, as soon as she talked about it, Aunt Meng immediately surged up in her heart, and she was so angry that she dropped the broom.

When she and Li Chun went to the mall together, Li Chun flattered her with all kinds of flattery after learning that her daughter was a healer, and the two unknowingly walked up to the third floor of the mall and saw the hovering car.