52

Chu Shuang received Huang Kai's invitation.

Several people in adventure suits came to the store, explained their intentions and made an inviting gesture, and when they saw that she didn't move, they even wanted to start the fight directly.

"Wait." Chu Shuang stopped their movements, looked up and asked, "Huang Kai... Ah no, it's Leader Huang, Leader Huang didn't say anything else?

"Nope." The leader said coldly.

Chu Shuang began to worry in her heart, Huang Kai came to her for no reason, it wouldn't be the discovery of the Huoyao Bow, right? Could it be that Huang Kai found out that he had taken her weapon?

Wrong.

She denied this idea in her heart, If Huang Kai found out about this, it would never be possible to call the guards to invite her, for fear that if she didn't want to bring someone to smash the store, she would wipe her neck, bruise her bones and scatter ashes.

"What is the real reason for that? Could it be that Huang Kai fell in love with my store? Chu Shuang couldn't believe it.

But when she walked into a remote courtyard and saw Huang Ting, she suddenly felt that this guess seemed to be true.

Huang Kai was sitting on the chair in the center, raised his chin and asked, "Chu Shuang, right?" Why didn't your backer come with you?

Hearing this word, full of ridicule and disdain, Chu Shuang was stunned, his brain was running rapidly, and a guess gradually floated in his mind.

"What backers are not backers, no matter which character you are today, it is impossible to compare with you." Chu Shuang tried to say.

Huang Kai sneered and leaned back, feeling very happy.

He said slowly, "What? Knowing that this leader is extremely capable, don't you want to talk to Tang Bing?

Chu Shuang retorted: "You don't have a chance to call me stammer."

"What?"

Chu Shuang raised her head and asked seriously, "Isn't it?" I wanted to slap you in the first place, but I had no way.

Then he spread his hands, very helpless and innocent.

This is a big truth, Huang Kai is the leader of the expedition, above 10,000 people, how can she easily see a small F-level garbage?

And Huang Kai thought about it, and seemed to understand this truth, it seems that Chu Shuang's defection to Tang Bing was not a multiple-choice question, it was not easy to meet the senior personnel of the expedition, regardless of the three-seven-twenty-one, it was right.

But Chu Shuang met him now...

"You asked me to meet, did you take a fancy to me?" Chu Shuang pretended to be happy and said: "Don't worry, everything will be for you."

"You..." Huang Kai looked at the girl in front of him, and was so surprised for a while that he didn't know what to say.

I thought it was someone from Tang Bing's side, but in the end it was a wall grass? And enthusiastically said that they wanted to defect to him?

"Okay." He nodded.

And Huang Ting on the side coughed lightly when she saw this, deliberately reminding some things.

Huang Kai waved his hand and said to Chu Shuang Zhengse: "When I saw you today, I naturally took a fancy to your talent in farming, I heard that you are short of money now?" Give you 200,000 yuan, and I will take a stake in your company.