68

As the aircraft gradually moved to an unfamiliar territory, Chu Shuang stood in the cockpit and couldn't help but pinch his heart, and unfolded the route map of the bird sent by Xing Xiaoxiao in his hand.

She has a silver chain tied to her wrist, and the chain is tied to the space spirit stone, she only needs to take this space spirit stone to the Qinglong base along the coast, and when the passage is opened, she can open a seafood restaurant.

Chu Shuang looked at the forests, mountain bottoms, and wastelands that were gradually moving away below, and secretly clenched his fists to control the flying stick.

Thanks to the road map, there weren't many dangers along the way, and she was good at hiding for two or three hours as soon as the aircraft's scanner warned.

Three days later, a red sun rose from the sky, casting ten thousand golden rays of light, reflecting the inky blue water.

"Why are you almost at the Qinglong base!" Chu Shuang clapped her hands excitedly and entered the space to wake up Mr. Bai.

"Oh..." Mr. Bai was calm, rubbing his eyes and not saying anything.

But in the next second when Chu Shuang was excited, there was a "clang", and the aircraft seemed to hit some kind of hard protective film out of thin air, which destroyed the sense of balance and crumbled, and Chu Shuang immediately forced landing.

After getting off the spaceship, the sea water was salty and wet, and when he stepped on the cool beach, Chu Shuang felt a strange feeling in his heart, This is different from the spiritual power of the inland.

She looked around the spaceship, and found that a corner of the spacecraft was dented, and the wiring inside was damaged, and she was still unsure of the situation, so she received the spacecraft into the space spirit stone and walked to the Qinglong base by herself.

"I saw a lot of figures below just now, and the Qinglong base is estimated to be around." Chu Shuang said to Bai Zong.

But Mr. Bai didn't answer her, she turned her head in confusion, and heard Mr. Bai's trembling voice: "Hurry, run quickly!"

"What's wrong?" Chu Shuang found a huge shadow enveloping them, she looked up and was stunned.

It was a three-meter-tall snapping turtle monster with a rough, dry skin like the bark of a long-dried dead tree, and its mouth slowly opened and closed to reveal the uneven teeth she believed were enough to swallow it in one bite.

The snapping turtle made a whining sound, noticing them, and turned its head to stick out its nimble neck to attack.

Chu Shuang didn't care about thirty-seven twenty-one, directly picked up the back of Mr. Bai's neck, and ran towards the woods in the distance, using spiritual power to perceive as he ran.

Suddenly, she sensed the protective shield, and ran towards the other party quickly, and sure enough, she saw a group of people standing in the protective shield, and got into the protective shield, and the snapping turtle monster really couldn't see her.

Chu Shuang patted his chest with palpitations, and only then did he see that the people around him were dressed in tatters, and he didn't know if he had experienced a big battle.

"Big brother, what's going on?" Chu Shuang asked the person beside him.

But the eldest brother in a shabby sweatshirt on the other side didn't answer her, and a sharp female voice in front of them interrupted their conversation.

"Shut up!"

Chu Shuang looked forward, and a little girl in a red dress stood on the flying machine, crossing her waist and scolding everyone with a high spirit.