21

Suzaku Academy is located on the north side of the base, and when it was established, it did not set off any public opinion in the base, and in the final analysis, the people of the last days were still martial, and no one paid attention to it.

Therefore, some of the courses such as archery, fighting, and breathing adopted by the academy in the early days were not cared for, until the appearance of the Silver Star herbal medicine, people did not realize the importance of the Vermilion Bird Academy, It turned out that there were countless spirit grasses and spirit stones in the forest outside, and the Vermilion Bird Academy brought together top personnel to develop these spiritual objects for the benefit of the base!

So that month, the course classes at the Suzaku base were full, and everyone rushed to sign up for the course, and those who did not sign up for the course even began to ask for favors and go through the back door.

For a time, the scenery of Suzaku Academy was immeasurable.

At this time, in a towering high-rise building of Suzaku Academy, the windows were bright and clean, and on the 18th floor, several figures were swaying in a conference room of the Pharmacy Research College.

No more, no less, there were sixteen members of the association, and fifteen came.

"Chu Shuang said, as long as we kick Lu Meng out of the association, we will be told the refining method." Wang Qian said.

She folded her hands and sat at the head of the table, her face full of helplessness, as if she had made a lot of determination to say this, coupled with her rich appearance, it was easy to believe that she was a kind person.

"She? Would she be so kind? A woman in green questioned.

The person sitting next to Wang Qian also lowered his voice and asked, "Sister Wang, this Chu Shuang is here to bluff us, right?"

And Wang Qian's face wrinkled even tighter, and she shook her head with a sigh, and said, "Of course I don't believe her words, but after she told me that day, I didn't sleep well all night, thinking what if, what if we really got her refining method?"

"I'm not the White Lotus of the Holy Mother, we got a way, not to mention to save others, at least we can increase our income, right?"

As soon as these words came out, the people below looked at each other, thinking differently, after all, after Chu Shuang's store name gradually became popular, the pharmacy store they opened was so popular at the beginning that it was sparsely populated, and now only one-fifth of the customer flow remains.

If、If you really get Chu Shuang's refining method...

"Impossible." The woman in green said categorically: "Chu Shuang still relies on methods to make money, how can she tell us?" Just because of a Lu Meng?

Wang Qian immediately replied: "Don't say it, it is because of Lu Meng, it is said that Lu Meng offended her, and she wants to take revenge now!"

As she spoke, she took out a slip of paper and passed it down to the others.

"I asked her the next day, and she signed a letter of commitment, saying that she would tell the president the correct refining method, and I would naturally announce it to you."

After the paper sheet was passed around, the room was silent for a long time, and it took a long time before someone hesitated to speak, and this person only dared to express his emotion slightly: "Why is Lu Meng so careless, why did you offend her?"

Then a voice came out: "Yes, Lu Meng relied on her strong healing ability, pretending to be high day by day, and kindly mentioned that she should change it before, but she scolded with a stinky face."