88

Chu Shuang asked directly: "What is your purpose?" And

the little kid raised his chin high, "I'm going to be your apprentice."

"I don't take it."

"Then I'll continue to pester you." The child is right.

Chu Shuang didn't want to talk too much nonsense with him, it wasn't that the child's qualifications were not good, but she had no intention of dealing with a maverick apprentice now, so she turned around and was about to leave, but the child shouted behind her:

"Don't you want to know about the Tongtian Tree and the Dongbai Chamber of Commerce?"

Chu Shuang's back paused, and he turned around hesitantly.

"Alright, apprentice." Chu Shuang said helplessly.

The child smiled sweetly: "Yes, teacher."

When the two came out of the crooked cabin, Xia Li was glaring angrily at Ah Li and the others, and Ah Li was holding an unfamiliar communication device in his hand, which seemed to be preventing Xia Li from looking for help.

Seeing this, Chu Shuang reminded: "Ah Li, let him go."

Ali let go, Xia Li easily broke free of the restraints, and straightened his clothes angrily.

"Chu Shuang, this kid is a genius of the Qinglong base, if you dare to hurt him in the slightest, the entire Qinglong base will regard you as an enemy!" Xia Lidao.

Chu Shuang spread his hands: "I hurt him?" I'm thankful he didn't provoke me.

Then she let go, and an unkempt little boy walked out, without even looking at Xia Li, and turned around and got into Chu Shuang's hovercar.

"You..." Xia Li stared, unable to believe it.

"From now on, he will be my apprentice." Chu Shuang said, He walked towards the hovercar and walked halfway to suddenly remembered something: "I forgot to tell you that the potion he made can only last for four days of Qi refining period, and after four days, the cultivation of these people will fall, you... Figure it out for yourself.

"What?" Xia Li didn't believe it.

The little boy had climbed into the hovercar, his head resting on the window, and she was right."

The words were cruel and cold, as if he was not the culprit of the matter.

Hearing the main owner's mouth, Xia Li was completely stupid, and stood in place, and someone kept calling him to ask for the potion on the communication device, but he didn't know how to reply.

Chu Shuang glanced at him sympathetically, she accepted the little boy as an apprentice, so she naturally wanted to protect the little boy, and Xia Li?

"Ask for more blessings, you are too greedy."

Chu Shuang dropped this sentence and got into the hovercar, all the way back to the island, the little boy was not polite, and said that he was hungry and wanted to eat this and that.

"I'm going to eat rotisserie chicken, crunchy rotisserie chicken." The little boy said.

"This is the seaside, only seafood, let's have two seashells." Chu Shuang said.

The little boy snorted angrily: "How could it not be?" Don't you have room to farm? Go inland and catch a chicken!

Chu Shuang was startled, and stood up suddenly, there were very few people who knew about the farming space, and the little boy actually knew it, and he said it arrogantly?