48

Early in the morning, Chu Shuang stepped into the space of Tutu with a cart full of things, since he wanted to set up a small workshop of pickled peppers, he would transform it into a small workshop.

First of all, the rabbits' nest, everyone lives in the storefront, and it's fine on a sunny day, but when it rains, the cold rain and cold wind are easy to get into the house through the gap in the glass door, and the rabbits are easily caught cold when the cold wind blows.

Chu Shuang walked through the middle hall to the back kitchen, and found that the only back kitchen that could shelter from the wind and rain was dirty, because the walls were covered with oil stains around the fire for cooking for a long time, and it was definitely impossible to live in rabbits, so she immediately made a decision and chiseled through the upper building with spiritual power.

Then take the simple staircase, went to the second floor, the second floor is a normal resident's house, the window sealing and waterproofing is very good, the rabbits no longer have to be afraid of rainy days, but unfortunately the dust fell to the ground and needed to be cleaned.

"Leave it to the rabbits!" Erhua Rabbit held up his small chest and said confidently.

This morning the rabbits were divided into two groups, one to plant and pick peppers, and the other to stay in the house, in a panic, trying to prove themselves.

"Okay, I'll fix the stairs down, and I'll leave it to you." Chu Shuang nodded, and went downstairs to start the official transformation of the pickled pepper workshop.

The specifications of the store are simple, except for the grease stain in the back kitchen, which is difficult to remove, the other open spaces are clean, and it is obvious that the little rabbit has cleaned it early.

Chu Shuang lifted the dilapidated counters, wine display cabinets, etc. outside, and even the iron tables, chairs and benches were lifted out for convenience, leaving only two tables across the wall as a dining table for the little rabbits.

After cleaning up, she checked the basic facilities, the city had become a dead city, and naturally it was impossible to supply water and electricity, only the sewers could be used.

Fortunately, the rabbits were diligent and dug a well early to draft water, but the wellhead was too shallow and the water quality was not good, so Chu Shuang used the equipment he carried with him to dig dozens of meters down and installed an electric pumping machine.

The second is electricity, Chu Shuang didn't say a word and installed solar panels, which fully ensured the operation of electricity, and the candles that the rabbits regarded as treasures were discarded at will.

With electricity and water, everything was done more efficiently, and the bunnies were upstairs with water and basins to wipe the floor and sweep the dust, and the house was quickly renovated, even the broken glass was glued with clear tape and a cute bunny doll was attached.

Chu Shuang lifted out the solid wood wardrobe in the master bedroom, moved the single bed in the second bedroom, and put it together with the double bed in the master bedroom, and filled the height difference with a thick quilt, and quickly made a soft rabbit nest.

For the first time, the bunnies slept on the mattresses and jumped happily, when there was a shout downstairs, and it turned out to be the chili pepper.

"So fast?" Chu Shuang poked her head out of the window and looked over in surprise.

The rabbit patriarch broke his claws and gave himself a thumbs up, and said proudly: "Of course, our rabbit has always been efficient!"

The

red fresh peppers are unloaded, and the stainless steel basins and barrels responsible for cleaning have been eliminated with alcohol, and everyone puts the peppers into clean water, and then uses a colander to put them into another basin, and then reciprocates them three times, and finally puts them into the pickled stainless steel barrels.