76

Chu Shuang was afraid that the white wolf would have an accident, so he hurriedly drove the diving boat to chase after him, and during the period, he was afraid that the white wolf would be discovered, so he kept in touch with the communication device.

Twenty minutes later, when the submarine surfaced and found the Qi family steamer, the white wolf patriarch was crouching beside the boat.

The white wolf patriarch nodded at his merman friend, and then reported to Chu Shuang: "The ten people on the ship have all been resolved, and a large pile of spirit stones have been found in the cabin.

"And the secret base you are talking about?" Ga asked anxiously.

"The secret base coordinates have been saved by the autopilot system, now are you going to start moving forward?"

"Forward!" Chu Shuang nodded.

She then boarded the ship with the mermaid, who had a beautiful light blue tail and automatically formed a pair of legs when she got ashore.

Frightened by the fluffy, ferocious creatures of the continent for the first time, Gah, cowered into the corner, while the white wolves, well-trained, sat in the cabin and began to drive.

"Is this your little brother?" Jia asked Chu Shuang secretly.

Chu Shuang snorted and admitted.

"The white wolf can easily kill humans, and you can also keep the location of the secret base, you are really well-trained on weekdays." In addition to worrying, Ga expressed envy.

In

an instant, Chu Shuang's mind flashed the stinky fart Mr. Bai, the unconscious little black cat, and the little squirrel who still refuses to show his face and goes out at night every day.

"It's okay." She said casually.

But what happened next, she couldn't tell.

Twenty minutes later they sped to a mysterious harbor, and vaguely saw a building on the island ahead, and they stopped, not daring to startle the snake.

Ga walked outside, inhaled in the sea breeze, and her pretty face suddenly turned unusually pale.

"We were greeted with the breath of the people, and their despair and anxiety." Ga said, his clenched hands already glowing with white bones, trembling with anger.

Chu Shuang did not doubt that there was him, she had been popularized by science before, there was a magical telepathy between the mermaids, and Ah Tong only needed to put his hand on the wall of the boat to convey the sound to the clansmen outside.

Now that the mermaids have been confirmed to be locked up in this building, she thought about it, and now that the communicator is clicked, she decides to find reinforcements.

"But what if the Qi family discovers an abnormality and transfers the merman?" Chu Shuang suddenly thought of this possibility, and hurriedly raised his eyes to look forward, facing the white wolf's ice-blue pupils, and hesitated in his eyes.

And the white wolf had an indifferent face, turned around and shook his head, pressed the button, and in an instant, a stream of spiritual power shot out from the ship and bombarded the island.

......

Qi Cheng is the head of the Qi family, after he learned that the secret base was bombed, he took his daughter Qi Rui and came to the scene by ship for the first time.

"Wolves! There are wolves! One shouted in horror.

"What a wolf!" Qi Cheng scolded his life and wanted to stabilize the situation, but everyone was in a mess, and vaguely, he saw mermaids jumping into the sea from the cliff one after another.