43

"Shopkeeper, where are the potatoes?"

Chu Shuang raised his head from under the shelves: "The end of the third row of the shelves!"

"Waiter, do you have any zucchini?"

"It will be on the shelves in a few days, so stay tuned!"

"Shuang'er, I fried the meat with your bitter gourd yesterday, it tasted really good."

"Thank you, auntie, you pick slowly!"

"Meow meow, meow meow."

"I'm sorry, due to the language barrier, our store does not accept plush cat guests..."Chu Shuang said casually, turned around, and met Mr. Bai's puzzled eyes.

Oops, she was so busy that she thought there was a cat guest.

Chu Shuang was stunned at the moment, the cherry fruit paper bag under his hand has been sold out, this is the third day of the store, the fruit has been put on the shelves, the cherry is the most popular fruit, after all, many people are attracted to the store by the cherry tree at the door, and they want to taste it.

And the price of the small shop does not kill customers, completely take the word-of-mouth route of thin water, each paper bag is 5 spirit stones regardless of size, the amount of vegetables and fruits is also quite sufficient, and the cherries are stuffed with a lot of them, and many repeat customers are willing to come to buy things.

The business in the store is booming, although Chu Shuang feels tired, he is also happy in his heart, the only shortcoming is that the small wontons with shepherd's cabbage have not yet been cashed.

Fortunately, within three days, everything became orderly, and at seven o'clock in the evening, Chu Shuang closed the store on time and returned home to prepare to make small wontons.

The bunnies have just come out of the space, and they have prepared the amount of carrots for tomorrow, which will not reduce the freshness if left overnight anyway, and will be bagged and sold tomorrow.

It's a last resort, and if it's for sale, they're too busy.

The little rabbits are very well-behaved, even more sensible than the little black cat, before telling them to wash their hands after doing something, at this time Mr. Bai has been in the bathroom basin full of warm water, the rabbits walked in one by one, first rubbed their claws with soap, stroked a rabbit face, and then put their feet into the water to wash the soles of their feet, and finally wiped dry.

When he walked out of the bathroom, the dirt and green stains on his paws had disappeared, and he had turned back into a white bunny.

Chu Shuang stepped over them cautiously, and the little rabbits squatted like white glutinous balls, she was afraid of stepping on them, so she started cooking after entering the kitchen.

Chop the shepherd's cabbage leaves into small pieces, drain the water, cut a little more pork belly, chop the same pieces, put them in a basin and stir, add an egg white while stirring, so that the filling becomes sticky and firm.

The key to the dough is to roll it out thinly and toughly, and even when wrapping the wonton, you can see the green shepherd's cabbage inside through the wonton wrapper, this time the dough is rolled out a little harder, and she dips it in a little water when wrapping the wonton to increase the stickiness of the dough.

Originally, I wanted to make small wontons, but considering that rabbits love to eat vegetables, I wrapped large wontons, stuffed the stuffing to the brim, and the wonton belly was bulging, even if it was not cooked, it was mouth-watering just looking at it.