80

Chu Shuang had just returned to the Qinglong base to check the situation of the factory, and Wei Dao's phone couldn't wait to call.

"The Qi family can't bear it, and they're auctioning things." Wei Dao's report was concise and to the point.

Chu Shuang raised his hand and calculated: "What?" How long has it been since his family couldn't bear it?

Wei Dao coughed lightly, a little embarrassed: "When I drove away the ocean monsters last night, the strength was too strong, and the Qi family's island was small and dense, and in the end, I accidentally occupied it again... More than a dozen islands.

"..." Chu

Shuang was speechless for a while, more than ten islands, It's so good, she doesn't know how to use it.

"First send people to guard, select some elites from the tens of thousands of registered people to camp on the island, familiarize themselves with the environment, and then assign specific tasks in a few days." Chu Shuang said.

Wei Dao snorted: "Okay." Chu Shuang returned to the

original topic: "Auction? What is the Qi family going to auction?

"Our offensive is tight, and their spirit stones are consumed quickly, so the Qi family wants to auction some things to restore their blood and preserve their strength, and hold the remaining twenty islands." Wei Dao said: "I have old connections in the Qi family, so I found out this information, but the things in the auction are all bargains, beautiful but not practical."

"For example?"

"For example, crystal pendants, antique vases and whatever." Wei Dao said: "The spiritual power is a little big, ornaments."

"Okay, I got it." Chu Shuang hung up the communicator.

Jia squatted on the ground and held a board, carefully studied the planning of the Xi factory, and drew a grid little by little with a pencil in his hand.

Chu Shuang patted her on the shoulder: "Let's go, let's go to the auction hall of the Qinglong Base."

Jia obviously also heard Fang Cai's conversation, and his face was puzzled: "The Qi family only auctioned some decorations, why did they go?"

Chu Shuang smiled: "You'll know when you go." When

the two of them arrived at the Qinglong base, under the auction hall of blue bricks and gray walls, Haixing also arrived, as well as Hongyun, and the most inconspicuous Xia family.

The four looked at each other and walked into the box of the auction hall together, the box is on the second floor, through the floor-to-ceiling windows, you can clearly see the scene below, with a special service staff on the side to call the price, the customers on the first floor still think this is an ordinary auction, looking at the items unconsciously.

"The head of the Chu family has gained a lot of money, and he has won twenty islands, right?" Hongyun suddenly became difficult.

Jia looked confused, obviously as innocent as her, and did not expect that the allies who were originally on the same team suddenly changed their faces.

"The people of Gadi have been hurt, of course I have to get some back." Chu Shuang said with a cold face: "Twenty-three islands are enough for us to open a factory and sell defense instruments, and we can't manage it if there are more."

After Chu Shuang said that, everyone didn't speak again, and they all looked down at the bottom, wanting to see what good things the Qi family got from the treasure house.

"Golden peacock screen? This thing is an antique and only has a collectible value. Hai Xing pouted.

"A necklace set with two hundred and thirty diamonds? Is this thing hairy?