60

The rattan pepper melon seeds are very popular, and the threshold of the small shop is about to be broken.

There is a long wooden table in the store, surrounded by wooden boards, and fried melon seeds are placed in the middle, which have just been freshly baked from the iron pot, with the aroma of rattan peppers, and they are still hot to the touch.

Customers crowded in front of the door, staring at the melon seeds, Chu A Rabbit stood in front of the wooden table, and came to weigh a pound of melon seeds.

Although everyone couldn't wait to buy melon seeds, the little girl in front of them seemed to have a kind of courage, calming the audience, so that they didn't dare to make trouble easily.

Many people queued up and waited in a hurry, thinking that although they couldn't eat melon seeds, there were fruits in the vegetable store, which could be bought back as snacks, so the number of people in the vegetable store was 30% more than before, which indirectly drove sales.

"One by one." Chu Atu saw that the formation behind him was a little chaotic, and immediately reminded him.

The people in the back hurriedly lined up, and when they saw that the number of melon seeds was getting smaller and smaller, they couldn't help but ask:

"Add a communication method, and we can also know when there will be new melon seeds."

"Even if you want to tell us when a new flavor comes out."

"The dyeing and dyeing vegetable store has added everyone's communication methods, and any new vegetables will be released."

......

Ah Tu was confused, glanced at Chu Shuang, Chu Shuang actually heard about the dyeing vegetable shop, The communication instrument has recently developed the circle of friends function, and the new products in the store can be released through the circle of friends.

"I'll be considering adding this feature in the future, so stay tuned." Chu Shuang replied with a smile.

"Hey, hurry up." Customers.

"It's the first time I've seen customers urging the store to sell something, and it's really an eye-opener." One of the hovercars said.

This is Zhou Cong's hovercar, the speaker is a team member, although Zhou Cong does not buy rattan pepper melon seeds, but he always thinks in his heart that he will drive this way if he has nothing to do.

The team member next to him saw the clue and leaned closer and said, "Why don't I buy some for you?"

"What do you say, I don't like to eat melon seeds!" Zhou Cong sharply rejected this suggestion, and said seriously: "I came to observe Chu Shuang's movements!"

He was even more angry at the mention of this, although Chu Shuang's team was only two people, it had already threatened the status of his first expedition, if Chu Shuang's team knocked him down during the next mission, then the status of the first expedition was in jeopardy.

"Chu Shuang must have something, we can't force it." Zhou Cong thought carefully, he had joined the expedition at the beginning of the establishment of the Suzaku base, and had seen all kinds of people, and he knew that it was useless to be jealous of this kind of genius who was born out of nowhere.

"I see that she is very happy to open a store, maybe people like to sell goods?" Team member said.

Zhou Cong looked at the booming shop, and kept pointing at the steering wheel: "Hopefully."

They were about to leave the front of the store, but the next second, the car door was opened, and someone suddenly got into the car.

After Zhou Cong turned his head and saw this face, his first thought was: My hazelnuts were not put in the car, right?