16

When Bai's mother hurried to the hospital, Zhang Bao's arm had been wrapped in layers of white gauze, and the ward was filled with a smell of disinfectant water.

"The patient's arm was pierced by a wooden thorn, which may have injured the spiritual vein, and he must come for a follow-up examination." The doctor briefly describes the condition.

The doctor left the room, and there were only three people left in the room.

Bai Lan was the first to speak: "Mom, I don't know what's going on, as soon as my hand flicked forward, I swung out a bunch of wooden thorns, like wood-based spiritual power."

Bai's mother was mentally prepared because she heard the notice, but her daughter was still surprised after saying it, and asked, "Have you recovered your spiritual power?" Are you really recovering?

Bai Lan hesitated for a moment and nodded firmly: "Although the spiritual power has been exhausted for a long time, I remember vaguely this feeling.

It was as if he had grabbed a ball of qi and threw it out fiercely.

After speaking, she looked up and found that her mother was looking at her steadily, with tears flashing in her familiar and kind eyes.

"That's good." After a while, Mother Bai stretched out her hand, rubbed her head, and muttered softly, "It's good, it's good."

Bai Lan scratched his hair at a loss, until there was a snort in the corner of the wall, and the two of them remembered that there was another person in the room.

Without waiting for Bai Lan to speak, Bai's mother spoke first, without even saying a word of apology, and opened her mouth to say: "Zhang Bao, you have an injured arm and can't perform the mission of the mercenary group, so take a good rest at home for a while."

"Yes, sister." Zhang Bao nodded hurriedly, but at the same time did not forget to mention: "It's inconvenient for me to have an arm injury, why don't I go to your house for a month?"

"No way!" Bai Lan immediately refused, and lived in her house every day, which annoyed people to death.

"Why?"

"Because... Because my spiritual power has just recovered, I also need to rest and rest. Bai Lan hugged his shoulders and said it as a matter of course.

"How can you talk to your little uncle..."Zhang Bao was about to set up a score, but when he looked at the little girl in front of him, he was suddenly stunned.

Yes, now that the situation has changed, Bai Lan, who was weak and easy to bully before, already has a strong wood spiritual power, but his own ability is low, and he even has to go through his sister's back door to participate in the mission.

Thinking of this, his arrogant face changed and changed, twisted and squeezed out a smile, and said in a low voice: "Okay, I'll go back to my own home."

"And!" Bai Lan didn't give up: "Don't take advantage of my mother's inattention to turn over her communication device in the future, what are you always thinking about my mother's spirit stone?"

...... Okay, I won't look at it anymore. Zhang Bao was ashamed and angry, his face was flushed, and he almost squeezed the root of his teeth to say this.

Mother Bai has a task today and needs to rush back to the mercenary group, and when she was leaving, Mother Bai suddenly mentioned: "Why did you suddenly recover your spiritual power?" Is it something you ate?

Bai Lan then remembered: "Yesterday I drank the little whitebait in the test tube, and after drinking it, I felt warm in my heart, and my spiritual power recovered after sleeping."