47

The rabbits had been hungry for too long, their bodies were skinny, their fur was yellow and rough, and their eyes had become dull and dull, like an ugly monster.

Even if you nibble on a bunch of vegetables, it is impossible to inflate immediately like a balloon, Chu Shuang touched the soft rabbit paws, and felt distressed.

The rabbit patriarch had become fat and strong because of the great replenishment for several days, so he automatically took on the task of moving, and moved the things out of the rabbit hole one after another, including hemp rope, stone hoes, and nests made of withered grass branches.

"You don't have to move hoes and nests, you have them at home." Chu Shuang reminded.

The rabbit patriarch nodded, and only dug out a few spirit stones that the rabbits had saved and took them away.

As soon as she got home, Chu Shuang pulled out a soft and fluffy little mat from the basement, let the rabbits lie on the mat, boiled a whole pot of millet porridge, and ate it with pickled pepper side dishes.

Millet porridge nourishes the stomach and can restore qi and blood, although it is not immediately effective, but the spirit of the rabbits is much better.

"You are so beautiful and kind, are you a fairy sent by heaven to save us?"

This white rabbit has just been full moon, and its fur is as pure as falling snow, Because the bones are not complete, he picked up the soft one, and was lying on Chu Shuang's palm and asked crisply.

Chu Shuang smiled, not knowing what to answer.

And the rabbit cub was very serious, Seeing Chu Shuang touching the ears of other rabbits, he unhappily erected his ears and shook like a small flag: "You take care of me and answer me."

Chu Shuang was helpless, and then attached his other hand to the rabbit cub's forehead: "Yes, don't worry about hunger in the future, this fairy will protect you." The

rabbit cub was satisfied, squinted happily and formed a ball, lying on Chu Shuang's palm, Chu Shuang shook slowly like a baby for a while, and the little rabbit fell asleep.

"Squeak!" a big rabbit walked up.

Chu Shuang reacted, this is the mother of the rabbit cub, and carefully supported the rabbit with both hands and returned it to the mother rabbit's arms.

"I slept soundly." She said.

When the mother rabbit saw someone praising her cub, she happily bared out her white teeth, and said before leaving: "Thank you, little fairy."

"What?"

"It says thank you, fairy." A rabbit munching on an apple beside him said.

"But I'm not!" Chu Shuang jumped up, she made a joke to herself, the rabbits were all serious?

/>

A white rabbit was the first to throw away the watermelon in her arms, jumped three times and ran to her trouser legs, stretched out her claws, and her soft, hot body hugged her trouser legs and rubbed them again.

"You saved the Bunny Clan, and you are the little fairy of the Bunny Clan." The little rabbit said glutinously.

"Yes, little fairy!"

The rabbits hugged them one by one, and soon Chu Shuang's body was covered with soft white balls, and he couldn't stand or sit on the spot.

"You..." Chu Shuang couldn't cry or laugh.

Finally calmed the rabbits, Chu Shuang got out of the space, and was about to go to the kitchen to pour a glass of water to drink, but saw a rabbit patriarch sitting on the steps in the backyard, with his ears lying on his sides, and it seemed that he was in a bad mood.