58

"Deputy Chief Tang!" The door of the office was pushed open fiercely, and Tang Bing looked up and saw Chu Shuang standing in front of the door with an anxious expression.

"What's wrong?" Tang Bing was strange.

Chu Shuang realized his gaffe, and hurriedly moved the muscles on his face, but he was anxious in his heart, and he barely squeezed out a smile: "Deputy Chief Tang, when I saw the matter of the internal network, I suddenly felt a little scared, so I came to ask you."

She took a deep breath and asked, "There's data research that shows... Weird, talking?

Tang Bing understood: "It turns out that you are afraid of this, indeed, research has shown that strange monsters are likely to produce human intelligence."

"How is that possible? How could a strange monster become a human? Chu Shuang asked: "Could it be misinformation?"

Tang Bing glanced at her strangely, after all, this kind of behavior was very abnormal, but

Tang Bing was only frightened when she saw the news, and said half-comfortingly: "Since this kind of news has come out, there is naturally evidence, but don't worry, I haven't heard of this kind of weirdness." The

evidence...

Chu Shuang's heart suddenly cooled when he heard this, which shows that there are indeed intelligent little animals that have been caught by humans, and they are also conducting research, what kind of research? She didn't dare to think about it.

"Who's working on this? Are you sure? Chu Shuang asked, wanting to ask for some clues.

Tang Bing shook his head with a smile after hearing this, and teased: "Don't say it, even I, the deputy leader, can't lead this group of researchers, and I am only responsible for financial appropriations every month, but I heard that the research base is built outside the forest, and it is called the pioneer base."

"Pioneer Base." Chu Shuang chewed on this name in her heart, and her heart sank little by little, if the small animal falls into the hands of the pioneer base, there is a high probability that it will be used for research, and research is often cruel, she wants to save this group of little things.

But even Tang Bing couldn't get in touch with the pioneer base, it seemed that this group of researchers was very mysterious, and she couldn't start it for the time being.

"Take your time." Chu Shuang comforted herself with herself, but looking at the stand-alone game console in her hand, she couldn't be interested anymore.

After clocking in at work today, Chu Shuang drove a hovercar to the mall, and now she has a hovercar, so she doesn't have to worry about too many things to carry, and she can purchase as she pleases.

She first bought teething sticks for the bunnies, freeze-dried beef cubes for the cats, and then went to buy soft little mats and melon seeds.

When passing by the melon seed stall, Chu Shuang was really shocked by the crowd, and there was a long queue in front of the melon seed stall, and the mall was afraid that it would not be enough to divide and limit two catties per person.

br />

"There are no snacks now, melon seeds are the only snacks." The girl in front of her said casually.

Chu Shuang's heart said that this is the case, the price of this melon seed is not low, 30 spirit stones a catty, but there are still many people who have paid for it, and it is even a pity that they can't buy more in limited quantities.

She is ripe with melon seeds, and she can grow them in the spiritual field, and it seems that she can also give it a try?

Chu Shuang lined up for half an hour, and also thought about the problem for half an hour, and when he returned home, he told Mr. Bai what he thought.