40

In order to make the little milk cats feel at ease as coolies, Chu Shuang had to go to the mall to buy freeze-dried beef cubes, and she played a careful mind to buy a low-fat beef cubes.

"Miss, this fat is low, and the corresponding taste will also decrease." The salesperson lady kindly reminded.

"It's fine." Chu Shuang hugged a whole big bag of beef cubes to settle the payment, and said to herself as she walked: "Anyway, when the little milk cats come back to their senses, they have already finished eating." After

buying the beef cubes, naturally he couldn't waste the opportunity to come to the mall, Chu Shuang went downstairs to the grocery area and asked for the contact information of Uncle Carpenter's communication device.

The decoration of the shop needed more goods display racks, and after thinking about it, she finally chose to order from Uncle Carpenter, and the display racks she ordered before were durable and finely made, and she was always very satisfied.

When Uncle Carpenter learned of his intentions, he opened his half-squinted eyes and waved his hand lazily: "Buy more for discounts."

"Okay." Chu Shuang turned around and was about to leave, but he turned his head and bumped into a face.

"Su Yunqian?" She cried out in surprise.

When Su Yunqian saw her, the smile on his lips froze: "Chu Shuang, am I so annoying?" Your face is black when you see me. Hehe

, it's not you who dares to hang on the lava.

Chu Shuang complained in her heart, hurriedly moved her facial muscles, and put on a fake smile: "Haha, Captain Su, long time no see, you are here..."

As soon as she lowered her head, she saw that the other party was holding a boxed lunch in her hand, and looked at the carpenter uncle next to her: "You and him?"

"I'm bringing food to my dad." Su Yunqian walked over, put the iron lunch box on the table, and knocked on the table: "Dad, it's time to eat."

"Okay." Uncle Carpenter immediately got up, a hundred times more energetic than when he ordered the order before.

It turns out that Su Yunqian still has relatives? It turned out to be Uncle Carpenter, Chu Shuang knew about this for the first time, and he couldn't help but worry in his heart, did Uncle Carpenter know that Su Yunqian was a tree demon?

"Yes." Uncle Carpenter seemed to sense her thoughts, and looked up and replied, "The Dryad is the Dryad, the ancient tree will not die for thousands of years, and it will live longer than everyone else in the base."

Chu Shuang was speechless for a while, shocked by this optimistic and positive spirit.

"Didn't he know that his son was dead? Accepted it calmly? Mr. Bai was also surprised and secretly bit her ear in her ear.

"I don't understand." Chu Shuang shook his head, although Su Yunqian was very much like the real Captain Su, he was a tree demon.

br />

Chu Shuang: "I don't want to see you again."

Then she drifted away, and Su Yunqian stood at the door of the grocery area, and heard his father shouting from afar: "The grass you said before lives in this girl's house?"

Su Yunqian turned his head and frowned: "People have names, it's called Xing Xiaoxiao!"

......

The sky was fine, and Chu Shuang drove the hovercar from the mall to his home, but when he passed by the street, a burst of floating ash blew in front of him, blocking the view of the glass window.