5

It is an extremely rare phenomenon for animals and plants to open up human intelligence, but it does not mean that it does not exist at all.

Some small animals have good roots and bones, and the spiritual power of heaven and earth can directly prompt them to open their spiritual intelligence, although it will be a little weaker in the early stage, but small animals with spiritual intelligence can cultivate and swallow elixir on their own, and their future potential is unlimited.

The white cat in front of him is very human, and he still spoke human words before, which is clearly enlightened.

But what made Chu Shuang feel strange was that as soon as the white cat heard that she had been exposed to the matter of opening her mind, she actually stopped the sweet rice in her mouth, and her aqua blue eyes looked at her for a moment, and suddenly the cat's claws lifted and willfully knocked over the rice.

Then the white cat crooked, lying in the overflowing water like a retarded person, wetting a piece of white hair, and meowing and squealing, like two fools at the entrance of the village.

Chu Shuang: "..."

She was speechless, cats have always loved to be clean, even if it is an ordinary cat, it will not fall into the water.

How does she think that this cat thinks she is fooling herself as a second fool?

Chu Shuang thought about it, got up and walked to the only open window in the house, and closed the window sash mercilessly.

The white cat looked at the only way out of the house, but it was closed at this time, stupid, this time it was really stupid.

"I'm different from people outside, don't pretend to be stupid in front of me, it's useless." Chu Shuang said:

"Now I have some things I want to cooperate with you, and if the things are successfully completed, I will be rewarded with dried fish."

The white cat's eyes turned, and finally sat down at the table in a proper manner.

"I'm going to go on an expedition in the forest outside the base for a week, collect some vegetables, and of course catch some fish or rabbits, and you just need to pay attention to the strange sounds." Chu Shuang said.

The forest outside the base is very dangerous, and there are often strange activities, and many people are injured, while cats have very keen hearing, and can pay attention to the movements around them anytime and anywhere, and can avoid them in advance before strange things come.

In fact, if her spiritual power is restored, she will not need to hire a kitten and cat, and she can go to the forest to explore alone, but it is a pity that her spiritual power is exhausted.

"In return, I'll fry you a bag of dried fish."

As soon as he finished speaking, the white cat's eyes lit up, but the light then retracted, and it lowered its head and licked its paws, as if thinking about something, and finally jumped off the table and walked around the house.

Chu Shuang didn't know what the white cat was going to do, so she could only let it go.

It didn't take long for the white cat to pull out a sheet of paper pressed under the plate with a corner in her mouth, and her soft little paws pressed against the paper.

Chu Shuang stepped forward to see that it was the base leaflet handed to her by the young lady, which explained that the nutrient solution prepared in the base was conducive to the improvement of the human body's spiritual power, and called on everyone not to dislike the nutrient solution that was unpleasant to drink, and to take some appropriately.