30

The next morning, Chu Shuang got up early and entered the space, and it was also early in the morning in the space, and the dew drops were hanging on the low grass leaves, and they were slightly chilled when they dripped on her body.

She only got a clear view of the panorama today, which was a relatively gentle grassy field, with a clear stream flowing through it, with both a water source and an open view, perfect for growing vegetables.

She walked to the higher ground, drew the range, pulled out the weeds with one hand, and then took a shovel and turned over the land, and the soil was moist, and it was not long before a small vegetable garden was opened.

"Meow." Mr. Bai woke up, dragged the corn with the roots into the space, and began to dig the pit and plant the corn.

Chu Shuang began to ponder about the small pond.

The fish in the food area of the base are fed quickly, and the fish smell is heavy and the meat is rough as if it has been soaked with a large agent, so she has always wanted to open a small pond to raise fish, and now that she has the space, she can't wait to start working.

The shovel sent by the collection team was very practical, with a sharp end, and quickly dug a small pond in the low-lying area, Chu Shuang ran to the stream to find many stones and threw them into the low-lying land, and asked Mr. Bai to go down and step on it.

The silt is then removed from the river and transported to the pond with iron buckets to spread out, and the originally sandy soil of the pond is covered with a thick layer of silt to prevent water leakage, and finally the stream water is introduced.

The small pond was completed, Chu Shuang took the fishing net, Xing Chongchong walked out of the space, came to a river and began to fish, the net mesh is small, stirring in the dense aquatic weeds, no matter how big or small the fish are caught.

Chu Shuang put all the small silver fish into the bucket, carried them into the space, and poured them into the small pond.

After going back and forth several times, the silt of the small pond settled, and you could see that it was full of all kinds of small fish, especially the small crucian carp, and the silver scales glittered in the sunlight.

Chu Shuang dug up a few buds of lotus flowers to be put in, the lotus flowers can be watched, and the water can be purified, and then the lotus root can be harvested.

"Alright."

After doing all this, Chu Shuang clapped her hands, set up a tent in the space, put all the heavy items in her backpack into the space tent, and carried a blanket and dagger on her back to move forward lightly.

The road in the Purple Moon Forest became more and more difficult, she walked with Bai Zongshen in her arms, and soon reached the middle of the forest, and when she passed by the stream, she saw the fat carp, and the carp were shaking their fat bodies stupidly.

"Meow." Mr. Bai couldn't help but drool.

"Forget it, forget it, the fry in the space will mature soon, we have to hurry." Chu Shuang said.

However, when she looked up, she was directly confronted by a pair of eagle eyes on the other side of the river, this goshawk was two people tall, and the right eye was a visible scar.

When the goshawk saw her, his eyes moved to the right. Gray is about to flee.

This goshawk is an old acquaintance of yesterday.

Chu Shuang stopped the goshawk and asked Mr. Bai to ask, "What's going on with its head?" Mao made others bald? The

top of the goshawk's head is smooth and sparsely haired, which makes people sigh, how can a good young eagle be bald?