44

Jiacheng Vegetable Shop, Under the glamorous decoration, Huang Ting was so angry that her face was flushed, and she sat sulking in the office, and the communication device had been thrown aside by her.

In that post, many people complained about the poor quality of the fruits in Jiacheng Vegetable Shop, and slowly, many people said that they would not patronize Jiacheng Vegetable Store again.

"This is slander, someone must be angry with us!" Huang Ting patted the communicator angrily, and after a while, there was a "click", and the screen of the communicator cracked.

Manager Zhang hurriedly came in with a glass of water and persuaded gently: "Why be angry with this group of people, the people who brush the forum are just some people from the bottom of the society, who can't afford to buy fruits, and will only scold the street."

Huang Ting snorted, seemingly relieved, but both of them knew that many bigwigs were mixed up in the forum, after all, it was a new thing, and everyone loved to watch it.

While drinking water, she thought of the bad words on the post, and a fire surged in her heart: "Someone must be framed behind the back and want to smear our reputation..."

As she spoke, her eyes cast out of the window, it was the Chu Chu vegetable shop next door, the source of vegetables and fruits in the base was scarce, and there were very few fruit and vegetable shops opened, and Chu Shuang's shop was obviously a competitor.

Huang Ting's gaze became darker and darker, and her expression became gloomy, and Manager Zhang followed her gaze and immediately understood the meaning.

"Do you think this post was done by Chu Shuang?" Manager Zhang was cautious.

Huang Ting retracted her gaze and lifted her eyelids: "If it's not her, who else can there be?" Who is idle and bored to smear our vegetable shop?

After hearing this, Manager

Zhang breathed a long sigh of relief, and when he turned his head to face Huang Ting, he changed his angry appearance: "That's it, it must have been done by Chu Shuang!" Trying to ruin our reputation!

Huang Ting looked at the communicator coldly and sneered: "Hehe, fight with me? I don't look at how many pounds and taels I have.

In the

Suzaku forum, countless posts are refreshing the page.

Among them, the post of complaining about Jiacheng vegetable shop has become a hot post, and thousands of people have replied in just a few hours, some people come in to tell their personal experience, some people don't believe it, and some people say that they will avoid lightning in the future.

However, suddenly refreshed, this post has been deleted, and some people are curious about the reason and find that it was deleted by the administrator with permissions. Then, half an hour later, a new post appeared on the front page.

[Topic: Speak with real evidence, right?] The things in Jiacheng vegetable store are quite good. Little

White Flower and Little Red Flower: I really can't see anyone slandering it, Jiacheng vegetable shop opened my house downstairs, often go to his house to buy things, the quality of the goods is not particularly good, it is definitely not bad.

The communicator is refined: Yes, my mother often goes to buy it, I don't understand why everyone complains, I eat quite well...

Mr. Fawn: yes, that post scared me, as if we didn't buy from the same store, and I looked at the payment history of my communication device.

Strange on the run: The anger in that post is really heavy, don't buy it if you don't like it, just want to step on it, it seems that you are wise, you can't love it, please don't hurt!