31

The square was full of expensive hovercars, huge aerial vehicles, and crowds of people looking towards the center of the square.

On the high platform, a man in a blue uniform held a megaphone and preached loudly, and beside him was placed a half-human-high white instrument, with a delicate structure, and it was estimated that it took effort

to transport

it. This is a spiritual power tester developed by Suzaku Academy, which can test everyone's spiritual power type and level, as well as give combat suggestions. The instrument has just been developed, and this is the first time it has been put into use, and after that, it will be tested on a large scale of spiritual power throughout the base.

"We are also preventing people who are fishing in troubled waters from deceiving everyone."

The last sentence, the man almost gritted his teeth and squeezed it out with hatred, Chu Shuang was very curious, what gossip happened that she didn't know?

"It's easy." Bai Lan pointed at the man: "Do you think, when exploring the treasure before, the mercenary group took the lead in entering the exploration as the advance personnel, and before the people of the Vermilion Bird Academy could enter, the spiritual power wall sealed the entrance due to the false reporting ability of some people, how could the Vermilion Bird Academy not hate?"

"That's right." Chu Shuang nodded.

The forces within the base are divided into mercenary groups, expedition teams, gathering teams, and family forces. The mercenary group gathers the best talent in the whole base, does the most dangerous tasks, and earns the highest pay; The expedition team is slightly worse, but focuses on scientific research; The collection team is composed of civilians, and the strength is weak but the largest number; The family has few people and is the one who pays the money.

Several major forces are intertwined, and they are also secretly competing with each other.

Suzaku Academy cooperates closely with the expedition, and now that the mercenary group has entered the treasure, but the expedition team has not been able to enter for a long time, how can the people of the expedition not be in a hurry?

In a hurry, he perfected the spiritual power tester overnight, and wanted to check everyone's spiritual power to be ashamed.

"It is good to find out, the process is becoming more and more standardized, which is conducive to the development of the base." Chu Shuang agreed, and at the same time began to line up to test spiritual power.

Soon it was Chu Shuang's turn and Su Yunqian's turn.

"Why don't you ask first?" Chu Shuang gave in.

"I'm a cripple, what is there to test, you test first, see if it's A-level or S-class." Su Yunqian smiled humbly.

Chu Shuang rolled her eyes, the level of spiritual power was from S-level to F-level, and the highest person tested before was a B-level, if she was A-level, she would be able to enter the top mercenary group immediately.

But she was also curious about what level she was, so she pricked her fingertips with a needle and dripped blood into the center of the chip.

"Di-"

With a reminder from the instrument, a big letter was displayed on the high-definition screen, and Chu Shuang was silent after reading it.

"Poof." Su Yunqian laughed behind him.

The letter "E" is displayed on the high-definition screen.

E-Rank, Water Spiritual Power, Attack Talent: Water Polo, Class Recommendation: Mage.