37

Early in the morning, Chu Shuang finally woke up naturally, and after getting up, she decided to satisfy her long-empty stomach.

First, the soybeans that have been soaked overnight are ground and crushed, filtered into juice with white gauze to obtain raw soybean milk, and then put into a pot to cook, and when scooped out, add a full spoonful of sugar, the bean aroma is rich, and the juice is sweet.

Then mix the noodles, chop the beef and add green onions, stir into a filling and wrap the beef buns, six drawers in a cage, steamed two cages, the buns are dough dough, a light bite will be salty and fragrant juice into the fluffy white dough, hot and very appetizing.

Chu Shuang ate four small buns in a row, then clapped his hands and started the great cause of farming.

First of all, she had to study the two spirit stones on the white jade plate, she tried it with blood, and found that the blood could not penetrate the spirit stones of the little rabbit, and she should have recognized the little rabbit as the master.

"Since you have confessed the Lord, why should you connect with my spirit stone?" Chu Shuang was puzzled, and finally set his eyes on his spirit stone.

She had long wanted to use the hovercar to explore the situation in the spirit stone, and now it was just right to drive the hovercar to the backyard, and seeing that there was no one around the street, she quickly incorporated the car into the spirit stone.

The stream is still flowing in the space, the water of the three small ponds is clear, the lotus flowers are in full bloom, and the small fish fry are wagging their tails in the ponds, enjoying the sun leisurely.

On the other side, the corn spirit field had turned back into ordinary soil, in fact, the moment the Tongtian tree disappeared, this spirit field had lost its spiritual power.

Chu Shuang started the hovercar, and as the gear increased, the hovercar slowly rose to the top of many trees, and she didn't have a mind to explore the space for the first time, so she casually found a direction to drive.

In the distance were rolling hills and forests, as far as the eye could see, Chu Shuang drove in the direction, during which he did not find a strange monster, but a few pheasants emerged from the corner, and a few magpies and sparrows flew in the sky, but the number was scarce.

Slowly, as the hovering car went farther and farther, Chu Shuang suddenly felt a strong spiritual power, although this spiritual power was gentle, but the degree was comparable to the horror of the Babel Tree, sure enough, after the car approached, a transparent spiritual power wall appeared in the sky, as if a glass cover covered the land.

Chu Shuang stretched out her hand and found that the spiritual power was extremely gentle, and there was no intention of harming her, it seemed that the hovering car could pass through the spiritual power wall.

"Let's go out and have a look." She said to Bai Zong, and at the same time clenched the Huoyao Bow, but a voice suddenly appeared in her heart, saying not to go outside the spiritual power wall.

"I need to know the truth about this space." Chu Shuang ignored the reminder of the voice, sped up his speed, and rushed outside the spiritual power wall in one fell swoop.

It was an unusually dense jungle, with thick tree trunks reaching into the sky, and the trunk of the tree in front of her alone could cover her entire small cottage, and it would... Move?

Chu Shuang let out a long sigh as she watched the giant tree stretch its branches behind her back to tickle it, as if aware of their existence, and turned around slowly.

Chu Shuang was stunned.

"Hurry up and turn around, meow!" Mr. Bai snatched the steering wheel, and in the waving branches, the hovercar quickly returned to the spiritual power wall, and the giant tree did not catch up, and was blocked outside the spiritual power wall.