89

Chu Shuang never expected it to appear in Bai Rui's room, a layer of cold sweat oozed from her back, fortunately she didn't tell everyone about this kind of monster, only Feng Shi knew about it.

She walked to the door, said a few words and opened the garment, and went into the closet alone.

can't be delayed any longer, she must know Bai Rui's identity now, otherwise staying by her side will be a hidden danger, and she will even have to live in fear.

The sky gradually darkened, and the room fell into darkness and silence, All sounds were amplified in the darkness, Chu Shuang stared at the tip of his nose and held his breath.

"Da-da-da-da."

There was a sound of footsteps at the door, and the room where Bai Rui lived was relatively secluded, Nine times out of ten the footsteps were him, As Chu Shuang expected, the door opened.

Chu Shuang stopped breathing at this moment, she hid in the closet, if Bai Rui wanted to change clothes, I was afraid that she would be found immediately.

And when Barry entered the room, he turned on the light and walked to the window.

Chu Shuang relaxed a little, it seemed that Bai Rui would not find her in the closet for the time being, but the next second she became nervous again - Bai Rui walked to the window, he wouldn't want to do anything bad, right?

If Bai Rui really has an abnormality, he will definitely catch up with him as soon as possible, and he must quickly push open the cabinet door to find Bai Zong's hovering car, wait, if Bai Rui has a talent for flying, how can he chase it?

Just as she was thinking wildly, Bai Rui's footsteps approached again, and she walked straight to the cabinet.

"Surely they didn't find me." Chu Shuang thought.

However, Bai Rui was silent for a while, and suddenly spoke: "I'm going to change my clothes and take a shower." Chu

Shuang: ?

Barry: "Are you sure you want to stay here?"

Chu Shuang was stunned, and the next second he pushed open the cabinet door and decided to have a complete showdown.

"Barry, can you tell me why there are suspicious stains on your shirt? Smelling of hell? Chu Shuang leaned against the door of the cabinet, not embarrassed at all by hiding someone's wardrobe: "Don't tell me, you accidentally got it."

Bai Rui pondered for a moment and nodded in acknowledgement: "Yes, the appearance of this stain is not accidental. Oh

, that's an acknowledgement!

Bai Rui didn't wait for Chu Shuang to ask, he replied first: "This is my job, I'm sorry, I don't want to reveal other information to you for the time being."

Chu Shuang smiled: "Okay, as long as you are obedient, I will not pursue other things." With that, he

turned and left the room.

......

"Frost, aren't we doing this?" Mr. Bai sat on the co-pilot of the hovercar, looking at the vast night, with a worried face.

Chu Shuang waved his hand: "How?" Am I his employer, and I am not allowed to take a little time to care about the private life of my employees?

Mr. Bai trembled: "Private life?"

Chu Shuang snorted and continued to drive the hovercar across the night sky quickly, while releasing spiritual consciousness in his mind to follow Bai Rui's trail, Bai Rui disappeared again tonight, and the information of the trace was drowned in the southeast direction of the Vermilion Bird base.