18

"Who, what a son of the king!"

Where did Aunt Meng suffer such grievances? Seeing that his store was smashed, he was stunned at first, and then burst into an earth-shattering roar, threw off his arms and rushed out of the door.

However, there was no one outside the door, and on the side wall there were two large characters written in spray bottles: black, shop.

This simply added fuel to the fire, Aunt Meng suddenly turned red with anger, and scolded: "Who is the black shop?" Who? Do you dare to stand up?

She scolded all around, but the perpetrator had disappeared, there was nowhere to find anyone, and she couldn't vent her anger in her heart, and she was so angry that her chest hurt.

Aunt Meng usually shows off her family, bullies and ridicules other families, for no other reason, she has a capable daughter, even if she is angry, and often sour words when she sees that other families are doing well, but because of Lu Meng, she can often win back a game.

When she first saw Chu Shuang, she was also full of confidence, and felt that her daughter would one day slap Chu Shuang's face, so that Chu Shuang looked at her family's prosperous days every day, envy and jealousy.

As a result, now, there is no eyebrow for slapping in the face, but his own house was smashed in the store, and the big characters of the black store were smeared, which was simply a slap in the face.

Aunt Meng had never been so angry, her face was flushed with anger, her body shook vigorously, and she swore to find the perpetrator with a curse.

But how easily could the perpetrator make her discover? I ran away for a long time, and there were even two customers who had already walked to the door, and when they saw this scene, they turned around and left.

"Alas, don't go..."Aunt Meng realized that she wanted to stay, but to no avail, at this time there was a noise in her ears, and when she looked forward, it was Chu Shuang's house, surrounded by many people.

......

At this time, the living room of Chu Shuang's small villa was full of people inside and out.

Because of the fear of exposing the cat cub and Xing Xiaoxiao, the doors leading to the garden and the living room were closed and locked, and only Mr. Bai and Chu Shuang were left in the living room.

"Big brother, just let me go." Chu Shuang blinked her sleepy eyes and sat on the sofa in a daze, a little dazed.

"Save my son!" The uncle on the other side almost knelt down, and bowed vigorously with his hands together: "My son's spiritual power was exhausted before he came to the base, and now the spiritual root is as brittle as ice paper, and if you don't save it, there will be no hope!"

Chu Shuang scratched her head and brushed the black hair that exploded on her head, her son was sick and needed medical treatment, she could understand it, but...

"But I haven't even eaten breakfast, and my eyes are full of stars, big brother."

She didn't even sleep enough for eight hours, and was woken up by the white cat's meow without shadow punch as soon as it was dawn, and when she walked to the door, she found that her door had already been surrounded by water.

As soon as the door opened, the group began to ask if there was any potion, and she had only refined five tubes yesterday, four of which had been booked for others, and the supply for this group of people could only be made fresh, but despite this, this group of people was still unwilling to leave.

The scene was deadlocked, and there were bursts of discussion behind him:

"Sister, I'm Xiao Wang, the last time I carried out the mission of the Vermilion Bird Academy, I could block the black moth's powder for you!"