chapter twenty seven

Start from the beginning

"Ahhmm" she lets out feeling him move hitting the right spot.. "one more ha.." all he does his nod before she starts moving, feeling every inch of him in her trying to relief both of them for the sudden hormonal change in both this bodies..

He keeps looking at he as she rides him, he had only fantasized about ever seeing him and the first girl he had ever head a crush on ever in such a situation and right now it seems like a dream..

"Shit.." he lets out feeling her sqeezing him gripping on the bed sheets..

"Help me here.." she says as she stops moving raising her body before he starts thrusting in her a fast speed bringing them both to their climax before she starts thrusting making him stop, before their climax hits..

Digging her nails into his shoulders and holding on for dear life, as she squirts on him, his eyes roll to the back of his head, griping on the ruined bedsheets as he starts shacking under her..

Finally pulling out she lays beside him, while he still tries to get over the heated session and with overstimulation they both close their eyes to rest their taught bodies..

It was a long 45 minutes..

Downstairs..
Bathroom

Nam-gil walks into the bathroom, walking up to the mirror before pulling his shirt down and looking at the red marks on his neck and pulling his shirt sleeves and looking at the bruises..

Before looking at his face, pale and lost of flesh, taking in a deep breath and griping on to the sink, before looking up and, cleaning the little tears running down his face fixing his outfit covering the bruises..

He takes in one last breathe before walking out and going back to the party, where the twins are playing their last song, walking closer to the stage and looking at them he smiles..

But the moment Minseok's eyes his his own, Minseok freezes looking into the eyes of the man that destroyed his life, the man he wants to murder so bad, if there were no people here would have hanged him right now and totoure him to death..

"Pablo.." Minseok is brought out of his thoughts when Yoongi calls to him..

"Yes.." looking at his brother..

"We are done, lets go.."

"Oh okay.." before walking of the stage alongside Yoongi who seems worried looking at his brother..

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asks looking at Minseok's who held anger on his face..

"I want to strangle him to a point of near death and slowly burn his body right infront of his very own eyes.."

"Calm down.." trying to proces what his brother just said.. "calm down.."

"Why the fuck was he even smiling?" Minseok chuckles.. "I can't bare looking at his pathetic face.."

"Minseok.." Yoongi warns, using his real name and Minseok instantly stops.. "calm down okay.."

"I'm trying to.." clunching his fist.. "I'm trying, but his face just brings back memories from that night.." he breathes..

"I know.." take him brother in his embrace.. "I know, and he will pay for everything just wait and see.."

Upstairs

Deep in their sleep suddenly Sonam's phone starts making her groan in her sleep before trying to find it, a few seconds and finally it's in her hands..

"Halo.."

"..........."

"What?" She almost yells.. "I will be right there okay.."

"........."