Ch 60 - 🔞🔞

As per my dearest readers request this chapter will be smut...🤭🤭

Gulf pov

I opened my eyes when i felt wetness on my chest and looked down to see mew licking my nipples in his sleep. Yes... he is still slepping and sucking my nipples.

Shit...!!.. I groaned when his sucking became intense like he want drink milk from my nipples... but i am not the pregnant one here to give milk here....

"Ahhh..." i moaned when he started palming my other nipple.... He is not sleeping... my naughty baby... I immediately flipped him and hovered him as he looked at me with wide eyes making me wink at him.

"Done with your act baby..?" i asked and smirked when he bit his lip and avoiding to look at my eyes. I leaned towards his ear fanning my breath on his eyes while he closed his eyes and hold my arm tightly.

"Tell me my Queen.... what are you doing with your king when he is asleep....huh..?" i Whispered near his ear while he moaned.

"You really became sensitive now.... just my voice is enough for you to become wet... really..?" i again whispered biting his ear.

"Ki..nnhhggg" he moaned... wow... what a sound... music to my ears... i want to hear it again... why not..? so i again started nibbing his ear. After few seconds, i pecked his ear and leaned back to look into his eyes which are closed in pleasure making smirk more.

"Are you not gonna tell..?" i asked and he opened his hoodded eyes to look at me. He started fidgeting my knot of my cloth nervously without answering.

"Tell me Queen... See what you did to my clothes..?.. It is wet like you are wet down..." i whispered near his lips palming his cock.

"Ahh...Kingg...please..." he moaned with closed eyes.

"Please what Queen..?" I whispered still palming his cock .

"I.. ahh.. want..you.." he said making smirk.

"I am all yours..." I whispered smashing my lips on his lips and he realesed a relief moan making me smile in the kiss.

We kissed fiercely for few minutes until he is out of breath and i repeatedly kissed his forehead, cheeks, eyes as he is panting heavily. I again went to his lips while untieing the knot of his clothes.

Once i removed his upper clothes, i started sucking his collor bone.

"Kingggg...ahhh" he moaned while his one hand fingers found their way to my hair and with other hand he hold my clothes tightly on the back.

I got up sitting on his hip and he opened his half hodded eyes to look at me. I removed my upper clothes looking directly into his eyes and he looked at other way with red ears and cheeks while biting his lower lip exposing his neck.

I started sucking his neck while my hands roaming around his abs and chest.

"Ahh.." he tightly hold the bed sheet with his two hands. For the next few minutes we make out by getting rid of all the clothes one by one and are naked under bed sheets. I started teasing him with my dick at his entrance without entering.

Author pov

"Can i?" King gulf asked his queen looking directly into his eyes where as the queen has given his permission by nodding his head with a smile at his king.

King gave a kiss lovingly on queen's lips and slowly started entering while both are moaning and grunting because of the pleasure they feel from each other.

"You are...ahhh.. making me soooo...ahh.. full king..ahh"

"arghh... Only i can see you like this queen... what a luck guy i am right.." king said and started his increasing his speed and made his thrusts sharp. The moans and groans were filled in the room...

After some time,

"King, I am gonna cum" queen said

"Go on my love" king said making queen cum and after few minutes, king also followed his queen by cumming deep inside him. After he calm down, he slipped beside queen while both were taking heavy breaths.

king kissed his queen's forehead while taking him in his arms who snuggled happily in his king's arms.

"we have to clean up.." king said

"... Later... i am too tired..." queen said while closing his eyes.

"But we have to baby... Don't forget we have to go to doctor krist fo the checkup" king said

"kingggg... few minutes please... let me sleep..." mew said making gulf chuckle and sniffed mew's hair and tightened his hug.

After an hour, King gulf got dressed and asked mild to arrange a bath for them. They both got freshened and went to doctor.

"Greetings King, Greetings queen" krist said bowing and they greetes him back.

"So how is our prince doing..?" krist asked queen while doing the check up.

"Making his mom tired..." king commented making them chuckle.

"so how are your cravings queen?" krist asked

"I don't crave anything specifically as of now krist" Queen said making krist nod his head and completed his checkup.

"Everything is good, And queen you need to rest more compared to past. Reduce you work and stress, I will write bring some medicines please use them regularly with out any miss" krist said

"And also your cravings may start anytime, don't feel hesitate to open up about them, king arranged a persom  to be able to make those foods for you safely."

"And if you feel any slightest discomfort please inform us, we can take care of you immediately" krist gave few instructions to them.

"Okay krist, thank you, we will keep those in pir minds" they both said and was about to go but krist stopped king saying he want to discuss something related to kingdom.

"Baby you go with mild and rest in our room, i will come back soon..okay..?" king said and queen left leaving king amd krist in the room.

"So, what's the matter krist..?" king asked

_____________________________________

I have took a lot of time for this ,After almost two years i have wrote a NC scene, i am not sure how it turned out...😂😂

How is the chapter guys..? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️