Ch 18 - Back

Mew pov

Two days completed in a blink of eye with celebrations and spending time with family members. Festival gala was done so grand this time , I showed king all around the gala and we played some small games in the gala where some game stalls are placed . I enjoyed the days I spent in cheevevat kingdom for gala .

Today we are returning back to Traipipat Kingdom , I was sad but not that much when I was on the first time. We bid our goodbyes to family members and started from there to Traipipat Kingdom.

We reached palace in one day by taking few hours rest in the middle of the way. King walked me to my room and asked me to take some rest as he was having some political works....he always works...he never gets tired.....I don't understand where he get that much energy though.... I sighed and flopped on the bed and immediately drifted to sleep because of the tiredness in the journey. When I woke up , mild said bath was ready and I took bath and went out of the room as it was still early evening .

I slowly walked around the palace alone looking around the surroundings as I was getting bored. King said I will be a bit busy after few days in queen's works as the ministers were preparing the stamps for me as it's been so many years with out no one in queen's position , so everything regarding queen became a bit old so they are renovating them.

While I was walking, I saw a small entry way ...so I entered into it as there were no guards at that, so I thought it's a normal way to other part of palace but while was going inside the way is still going through. I was stopped when I came to the middle, I saw different entries in a circle which were all connected to the centre . I looked back but I got confused which way I came from....ahh...I was struck here...

Will anyone look for me ???

Does anyone know atleast I came out??

Mild also didn't see me coming out of the room..??

Will they search in this..??

I tried finding any clue in which I came so I can return back but all the ways are same .

Should I go in any of the way ..?? Maybe I will reach some destination ??

Why I came here.... Stupid...!!

I sighed and just sat down on the ground in the centre... because if I again in some direction and went somewhere then again I will miss the way.

Gulf pov

After I came from cheevevat kingdom, I directly went to handle some kingdom works as I was away for 5 days from kingdom. I came out of the room and started walking but saw a worried mild searching someone.

" What happened ?" I asked mild who visibly flinched and turned to me in a tensed worry.

"Greetings king " he said and I nodded my head.

"King...that....queen..." He started telling and with the mention of queen that too in a tensed tone make me worried.

" What happened to queen ? " I asked in a deep voice

" We can't find him " he said looking down.

" What do you mean you can't find him..?? Where did he go ? " I yelled at him

" After he took bath, I went to take his clothes from the bed wash area by the time I was back he is not in his room and when I asked guards they said he went this side " he said showing me some direction.

" Did you check at Lake side ? " I asked because mostly I found mew sitting there.

" Yes king... I checked queen everywhere in the outer surroundings but didn't find him " mild said

" And till here the guards saw but next line guards didn't see him so he should be in this boundaries " he said

" You look outside ...maybe he Missed the way as he don't know all the routes and rooms " I said making him nod and go to check where I went to check some rooms.

Where did he go ?

Why he can't he take some guards with him while going somewhere ?

Did he go there..?? I thought and went to the escape route which is only build for confusing enemies if anyone comes or store some food if it is more in food storage , it is only the route he may go as it is between the palace where he can miss the route.

I lit the fire for wooden stick which is at the entrance and started walking inside calling him.

"Queen..."

"Queen..."

"Mew..."

But I didn't get any response, so I went further when I heard some shuffling sound from inside. I hurried inside and saw mew sitting on the ground with his legs folding to chest and kept his face on it making me release a breath in relief...I think he heard it as he looked at me hurriedly. He stood up walking to me.

" Uff... You came ...I thought how much time I would be here " he sighed

" Don't you think you need to say someone while going somewhere... everyone is searching for you outside and worried....why did you come here " I scolded him while he pouted

" I just got curious while I saw this route entrance so I came inside " he said

" Don't do this again " I said and took his hand walking out of the route as he was still pouting following me. We came out of the route and  walked to his room.

" Go inside " I said in a cold voice

" Are you angry at me ? " He asked still maintaining the pout but I didn't answer and went from after taking a glance at him. After walking some distance, I saw him entering the room looking down with a sulking face.

___________________________________________

Sorry for late update...!!

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️