Ch 50 - tears of happiness

Gulf pov

Pregnant....!!!!!

Wow... My baby will be really happy now..he will not be sad and cry for kids. Please wake up fast baby... So I could tell you the happiest news for you.

"Really krist... Thank you... Thank you so much " I said

"But-" he was about to say something but got cut off seeing opening his eyes. We turned our attention to mew.

"Baby..." I called slowly seeing opening his eyes fully. He looked at me while blinking his eyes. I pecked his forehead and made him sit properly on the bed leaning on to the headboard.

"What happened?" He asked in a weak voice.

" King I will wait outside... Can you meet me later... I have some important things to tell you" he said

"Okay krist... Don't tell this to anyone yet" i said and he went out of the room after bowing to me.

I sat infront of mew holding his hands in mine. He looked at me with a weak and sad face. I smiled at him.

"Baby... You don't need to be sad anymore..." I said and he looked at me with confused expression.

I took his hand and kept it on his stomach... He looked at that hands on his stomach and looked at me with teary eyes.

" We are having our child baby..." I said and his tears were flowing on his cheeks non stop.

"Really... Is it true... You are not lying right... Tell me king..." He started mumbling

" You are not telling lie as I was sad right... Really we are having baby...!!??" He asked with shocked expression... Instead of answering, i tightly hugged him while he was crying.

" It's true baby... We are going to be parents..." I said and he kept his head on my shoulder, i released from the hug and cupped his cheeks with my hands.

" You are going to mother and give birth to a beautiful baby " I said and he was continuosly crying

"Ahhh... Again crying... No...no.. you should be happy and laugh more... No more tears baby" I said wiping his tears and kissing his whole face earning a small giggles with his chocked tears.

" Krist called me to speak something na... I will be coming back... Till then take rest okay... " I said pecking his forehead.

"I will inform mild to bring you some juice to drink... You shouldn't say no okay..." I said and he nodded his head like a baby making me peck his lips. I turned to go but mew hold my wrist to stop making me turn again towards him with a questioning smile face. He sweetly smiled at me.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... After how many days... I was seeing this smile....

"Happy anniversary king..." He said making me smile more this time.

"Wahhh... My baby is wishing me after the baby came... " I sighed and pretend to sulk.

" You don't love anymore... You only love our child " I said with a pout. He pulled me down making me fall on the bed.

" Don't say that... I love you more than anyone in this world... I don't want anyone to point out at you for not having children... You should be always in greater heights... " He said making my heart melt.

" I don't care about anyone baby... If you are beside me... " I said patting his head. He pulled me by holding my cloth and kissed my lips making me shock. It's been so many days i kissed him... I was only pecking his forehead or lips as he was always being sad...

He whined when I didn't reciprocate the kiss making me come out of thoughts and  smile, i closed my eyes and hold his nape to pull closer deepening the kiss. I used my tongue to taste all corners of his mouth. I released when i thought he require to breathe. He was panting heavily after releasing... I pecked his forehead.

" I will go now before we do something else... Hehe.." I said and he hit me playfully on my arm.

" I will send mild inside..." I said and went out after bidding bye to mew.

"Mild... Take some juice and fruits to our room and make sure queen drink and eat them " i ordered

"Okay king..." He bowed and went from there and I went to physician room where krist stood up once he saw me.

" What happened krist ?" I asked wanting the reason he asked me to come here.

" I want to talk about Queen's health king... I want some information from you... Please sit king " he said and I am worried now but sat on the chair.

" Is anything wrong?" I asked

"No king... Everything is fine ... But I need some information to give medicines to queen " he said... uffff

"Oh okay... Ask me what you need " I said

" When did you first knot king...?" He asked in a low voice

" 4 months back... During our festival gala" i answered because if it's regarding my baby's health then I will do anything.

"Ohh... So that is the reason" he mumbled but i heard

" Why... Did anything happened?" I asked

" Actually queen's ovary is a bit weak king... So that is the reason it took time to conceive.... " He said

" Is it okay now then... No issues right regarding his health?" I asked worriedly

" His health is okay king... But you have to take more care of him for the first 3-4 months as it will become strong in this mean time... Don't make him do any works... Eating, sleeping and walking for sometime.. only these would be enough for first three months until both baby and queen will become strong... " He explained

"Okay krist... Anything more that I have to do ?" I asked

"Hmmm... Regarding health only that king... Don't tell this to queen... He will be more worried about baby and it will stress his mental health... " He said

"Okay"

" And also he will mood swings and cravings as this is his first pregnancy it will be more... Please handle with care... And all the best king.." he said with a giggle making me confuse. 

__________________________________________________

Hey babies..!!
I want to inform that I would be busy for few days, so my updates will be irregular for 2-3 weeks. Once i complete everything then I will start my regular update.

Our story reached 31k reads guys...!!!🥳🥳

I updated ' little monster ' chapter 1 and chapter 2... If anyone didn't read yet... Can check it once..🤗🤗

Did you watch p'mew's 'Before 4:30' and p'gulf's new movie???.... Both are so so good... wohoooooo.... I loved them.....

How is the chapter guys? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️