Ch 29 : Two as One 🔞

Waiting..!??

Mew pov

" You are becoming shameless king " I said and escaped from the room without looking back as I can still hear his laugh making me blush more.

I went to my room and asked mild to arrange for my bath as I was feeling very hot because of kingggg...no.. because of whether....yes because of whether only....

After bathing, I talked sometime with mild and ate my dinner as king was still busy with works , so I went to Lake and sat there as cool breeze is coming there. I started playing with pebbles throwing into the lake.

Gulf pov

After finishing works , I came out after having dinner in my chamber itself. I thought of going to queen's room but I saw him near the lake sitting and playing. I stood there watching him like I watched in the beginning when he first came to kingdom but that I thought how he will survive here but now I was thinking how can I survive without him.

I felt few rain drops falling on me and I think mew also felt it as I saw him hurriedly getting up. The next second the rain is pouring heavily making me go down to mew but before I go he run towards inside but his hair already got wet even though his clothes didn't get wet as it is not far.

When I went near him, he looked at me and pouted making me smile. I took the bangs from his forehead.

" Come we will dry your hair otherwise you will get cold " I said and he nodded his head making me hold his hand and take him to his room. When I went mild already handed me the towel and went out. I made mew sit on the bed taking the towel in my hands to dry his hair.

(Mature content ahead 🔞🔞)

Author pov

While gulf is drying, their eyes met for a second making them avert their gazes. Both are trying to avert their gazes from eachother but they couldn't and their eyes meeting with in few seconds of averting and their faces were very near to eachother that they can feel eachother's breath.

The room is a little bit dark with a fire on four sides of the wall and the air coming from outside with the sound of rain making their situation even more uncontrollable.

Gulf couldn't control and put the towel aside and cupped mew's cheeks in his both hands making both of them look at eachother while mew hold the bedsheet tightly in his hands and gulf closed the distance between their lips making mew immediately close his eyes. The kiss become very sensual as gulf started licking and sucking mew's lips.

Gulf released the kiss and looked at mew whose eyes is still closed making him smile and caress mew's cheek while mew opened his eyes and met gulf's eyes. They looked at eachother for few seconds like their eyes were taking eachother's concern. Mew removed his hold from bedsheet and wrapped his arms around gulf's neck and started kissing him while gulf also reciprocated the kiss.

Gulf made mew lay on his back with out releasing the kiss hovering him while one leg is other side of mew's body and the other leg is between mew's legs. Gulf released mew's lips and started giving sloppy kisses on overall face and he liked the view of his queen who closed his eyes and reacting to every kiss. Gulf started removing knot of mew's clothes ,once he removed the knot,he immediately opened the upper cloth and attacked mew's neck making mew hold him more.

Gulf again went to kiss mew's lips and made him sit with out detaching his lips for removing mew's clothes, he removed both the clothes while kissing and again made properly lay on the bed. Gulf gave feather kisses on mew's body until he reach mew's nipples. He licked one of them making mew shudder and started sucking it but even after few seconds,he didn't hear anything from mew making him look up to see mew's face where mew was biting his lip to stop any sound come from his mouth and tightly close his eyes .

Gulf hovered mew's face and stopped mew from biting his lip with his fingers making mew open his eyes , gulf licked mew's lower lip with his tongue making him again close his eyes.

" Don't hold baby.... Let me hear you " gulf whispered at mew's lips and pecked his lips again going back to mew's nipples and this time he was happy as mew was moaning when he was sucking mew's nipples. When he was satisfied after mew's pink nipples become very hard reddish buds ,he again started giving feather kisses to his navel making mew arc his back.

"Ahhh....kinggg...." Mew moaned when gulf took mew's dick into his mouth and bobbing his head up and down until mew's dick touch his throat making mew hold the pillow tightly on the either side of his head and making his eyes roll back with new sensation from his dick. After sometime, when gulf feel mew is near he removed the dick from his mouth and started stroking it until mew cum on his hands .

Mew calmed a bit as he released his first orgasm for the first time in his life but he jolted when he felt gulf's fingers at his rim. Gulf folded mew's legs to his kneels and made them open wide and saw the small pinkish hole which is wet from precum . He used the fingers which he lubed from mew's cum to enter it.

"Hsssssssssss........." Mew hissed in pain when gulf entered a finger into his tight hole. Gulf went to mew's face and started kissing him to divert mew and it worked a bit as mew started calming a bit,so gulf started entering two more fingers.

"Hmmm....kingg..." Mew moaned again arching back when king hit a spot in his hole. Gulf got mew's g-spot and he continuously scissored mew's hole wide and hitting the same spot repeatedly making mew moan.

" Baby I will enter now....relax okay...it will pain for few seconds as it's your first time " Gulf said removing his fingers and pecked mew's forehead seeing mew nod his head but averting gulf's gaze. Gulf aligned his dick at mew's entrance and started entering slowly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... ahhhhhhh...." Mew started screaming so loudly that even the guards who are guarding outside can hear them.

Mew started scratching gulf's back when gulf is entering him and gulf grunted feeling the tightness of mew's warm hole.  Once he entered fully,he saw mew's face who is having tears in his eyes with the pain. Gulf kissed mew's eyes and wiped mew's cheeks . Gulf slowly started grinding inside mew without moving,so mew can adjust in the meantime.

Once gulf thought mew is ready, he removed his dick until his head and slammed back very hardly deep inside until his balls touch mew's hole making mew moan very loudly as he feels full upto his stomach. Slowly the pain was replaced by pleasure as gulf started hitting his g-spot.

"Ahhh ....king ....slow...." Mew moaned which only increased the speed of gulf's thrusts. Gulf hovered mew and started kissing him while thrusting inside him.

"More.....ahhh.....hmmmm....." Mew moaned with every thrust with gulf's grunts. When gulf came to climax, he started stroking mew's dick and both cum at a time as mew in between them and Gulf inside mew. Gulf flopped on mew's body and both are panting heavily with closed eyes.

Gulf again hovered mew and started kissing him while slowly grinding....

"Wwwhhhaaatttt...." Mew asked while moaning as gulf slowly started thrusting again

" The night is still young queen....." Gulf whispered huskily on mew's lips and smashed them.....

******************************************

I hope the wait is worth guys.....🙈🙈

Anyone know why the tags are getting removed..?? Because tags for baby queen are getting disappeared and this is not the first time,it already happened once but I added them but now again the same thing happened..... I added them again but just want to know the reason...if anyone knows tell me na...🤔🤔🤔🤔

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️