Ch 35 - love in the tent 🔞

(mature content ahead 🔞🔞)

Mew pov

" You are mean " I mumbled while crying

"Huh..?? Me mean...when baby ?" I asked

" You scolded me " I said with a pout.

"Ohh.... Then let me coax you properly " he said but I didn't understand so I looked up at him and he pecked my lips first and I was looking at him while blinking my eyes.

He pushed me and hovered me while kissing me. He started sucking my tongue and he didn't stop until I pushed him away.

" Let me breath king ...." I said breathing heavily.

" You look so sexy with this flustered face and red lips baby " king said pinching my lips with his fingers making me blush more.

" I hate you king " I said turning away my face from him .

"Oh no.... you just said you love me and now you say you hate me " he said tracing a finger on my cheek which is facing towards him making me feel so many things in my stomach and I closed my eyes with pleasure just with his finger on my face.

"I didn't know coaxing means this till now king..." I whispered while he is kissing my cheeks to neck.

"This coaxing is only meant for us " he whispered huskily sucking my neck.

"Ammmm..... I like this coaxing" I moaned when he slowly started removing my clothes.

" Then I would to coax you daily my queen " he said and with in one go I was totally naked . He kissed my chest and took one nipple into his mouth making my arc.

" King ... This is not fair..." I moaned and he stopped sucking and looked at me confused.

" What's not fair baby ?" He asked and I managed to flip us. Now I am sitting on top of him on his stomach.

" I am fully naked and you are fully clothed.... Nahh... Not gonna work " I said slowly removing his clothes while he hold my hips. I kissed his forehead and then pecked his lips and started sucking his neck.

" Baby... Don't leave mark.... " He moaned making me huff and suck that part more to make my mark visible more and grinned looking at that.

"Baby.... I have a meeting tomorrow..." He said

" Ohooo.... How many times I said not to leave marks on neck then did you stop..." I said and bent down to kiss his chest. His chest is hard like rock unlike mine which is softer. I went down and took his dick into my mouth and started sucking it.

Gulf pov

Wohooo.... What got into my queen today. He never behaved this bold... But to be frank I like this so much.... I love everything he does....

"Ahh baby...." I grunted when he took my dick into his mouth but it was only half. So I couldn't control and took the hold of his head pushing my dick more inside his mouth until my dick touches his throat. After fucking his mouth for few minutes, I cum in his mouth and opened my eyes to look how red his cheeks were now .

He slowly climbed on me again and started putting my dick into his hole.

"Ahh king.... I feel full " he moaned when my dick was inside him fully . He started bouncing slowly on my dick while his dick was hitting my stomach with his every bounce.

"Baby .... you are taking my dick very nicely ...." I said moving my hips upwards to meet his thrusts. I started to speed our thrusts and he cum on my stomach untouched while I cum second time inside him. He fall on me breathing heavily.

"Shit....!!" He exclaimed sitting on my stomach and keeping his palm on his face.

"What happened baby ??" I asked worriedly

" I forgot we are in tent " he said

"So..??" I asked

"What so.... Everyone who is outside will again here me.... It's all your fault you started it " he said with a embarassed face.

" Hahaha.... then who asked you to look beautiful and so sexy baby...." I said

" And also don't tell me you didn't enjoy it " I said pinching his nipple with my fingers

" Yess... That is why I said fault for starting it " he hissed arching back as I was continuosly pinching his so hard red nipples.

"If you start then I can't stop my voice....ahh.... Why it is so loud..." he moaned when I was moving my hips slowly. I flipped us and put his legs on my shoulders and entered my dick again.

" I love it when you are loud baby .... it makes me believe you like what I was doing and also he turns me more " I said while thrusting deeply .

" You are...ahhh.... always.... On...ahhh... only...." He moaned making me smirk and fastening the speed hitting his g-spot continuously making him moan very loudly this time.

"Kingggggg..... I know...ahh... You are doing...ahh...this.... purposely " he said moaning and we both cummed with in few seconds. I flopped beside him but he turned his back towards me and slept sidewards.

"Baby ....why did you turn that side ....??" I asked wrapping my arm over his waist.

" Don't talk to me ..... you always do this and make me embrass infront of everyone and you will be proud of that " he said removing my hand.

"Aww... Is my queen angry at me for making him moan loudly " I whispered in his ear.

"Shut up..!!" He hissed closing his red ear with his hand.

"Don't worry baby... There is no soliders outside our tent " I said and he just turned face towards me.

" I asked them to guard a bit from our tent..." I said

"Why..??" He asked tilting his face cutely making me peck his lips.

"Because we won as they broke the rules of the war and we don't have to go to the battlefield tomorrow..... I want to spend this whole night with my queen which I missed for three days ,so I sent them away from our tent so my baby no need to stop his moans " I said removing his bangs from his sweating forehead. He turned his whole body towards me and hugged me while puffing his head on my chest.

*****************************************

A whole chapter of nc scene....🙈🙈🙈

And also I updated mafia's husband special chapter...so who is interested and hasn't read can go and check it once...🥰🥰

I didn't expect to get 200 followers this soon as I thought it would atleast one week so I can have enough time but I didn't complete the suprise.... I will give you suprise on Wednesday babies for this.... Sorry for the delay...🤗🤗

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️