Ch 13 - my queen

Author pov

They eat their food with a little of talking and with little cute arguments in the middle. After completing, gulf called the maid and asked to take bowls and plates.

After everything is cleared, the only silence is there in the room.

" I will go then , you sleep " king said getting up from the bed while mew catch his wrist making gulf turn and look at him.

" Good night king " mew said sweetly smiling at gulf making gulf blink his eyes looking at smiley mew and hum at him.

" Hmm.. " Gulf said and left the room but he didn't went to his room , he went to his parents room after a long time.

He looked at the potrait's of his parents in their room and smiled sadly.

" I want to take a chance with him but I am afraid pa... " He said palming the picture.

" Let us see where this goes " he mumbled and slept in their parents room for the night .

Next day

Mew walked to the garden looking around as he is getting bored as mild still didn't come and he didn't even see king anywhere.

" Hey you slut " mew heard someone calling but he dismissed as he thought who would him with that name and walked.

" Hey I am calling you " he heard again making him stop and look around to see a lady come to him.

" You are calling me ??" Mew asked pointing to him

" Ofcourse who else " she said

" What did I do ??" Mew asked frowning not getting what he did wrong.

" After you came , king stopped coming to us ....Do you have such nice body ?? " She asked swirling his hair

"Ahh... What do you mean ?" Mew asked

" You know king slept with me three time and it's high count till now ....anyway he will get bored with you also .... don't worry " she said

" How can you talk with your queen like that ??" Mew asked making a disgusting face.

" Queen..? You... " She smirked but before she could talk anything, she was slapped hard Making her stop talking and hold her cheek with stinging pain.

" What the -" she yelled but stopped after looking at the person who slapped her.

" King.." she muttered with wide eyes

" How dare you speak like that to my queen !!!!!" Gulf yelled making not only that lady shock but also mew when he heard my queen.

" King... He is the one who started it " she said trying make mew bad but gulf showed a finger to her to stop talking.

" Guards put her in prison " gulf ordered making guards come take her.

" Are you okay ??" Gulf asked turning to mew making mew nod his head.

" King , You don't believe her words ??" Mew asked

" No " gulf said

"Why ? May be it's true " mew said

" I know what my queen is " gulf said walking from there making mew smile.

At afternoon,

Gulf was preparing to go to forest with his guards.

" King, where are you going ? " Mew asked entering the room but gulf didn't answer so tong answered.

" We are going to forest queen " tong said

"Why ?? " Mew asked

" Just to look around queen " tong said

"Can I also come ?" Mew asked batting his eye lashes at king

"No.." gulf said turning to look away from mew

" Please king , take me with you na " mew pleaded and everyone left to give privacy to king and queen.

" It's dangerous in the forest " gulf said

" But you will be there na... Please I am getting so bored here ... " Mew pleaded and hold gulf's hand making gulf give up and nod his head.

King ,queen ,tong and few guards got ready to go to forest .

" Do you want to go on another horse or will you come with me ?" King asked going to his horse

"Hmmm...." Mew thought for sometime but couldn't conclude anything so king just sighed and asked mew to come with him. Gulf climbed the horse and gave the hand to mew for climbing to which mew smiled and took the hand for climbing the horse.

Mew sat infront of gulf on the horse while gulf took the rope of horse by wrapping his arms around mew's waist. After a bit of akwardness and shyness , they got used after some distance of traveling .

Gulf was looking at the way and mew was looking around as it's first time he was coming out of the palace. They parked the horses at some tree before roaming around.

" Don't go anywhere alone... Follow me " gulf said and mew nod his head and followed king watching the nature around him.

At some point of time , king felt something weird around the surroundings.

" Guards be alert " gulf said moving mew back to him and asked tong to be careful.

" Hide behind my back " gulf whispered to worried mew. They walked slowly with out making much noises but gulf heard a sound of releasing a arrow making react fast. He looked around to see a bunch of arrows coming towards them but they all got missed as they were walking further but gulf saw a  arrow coming towards queen making him reflex fast and cover queen making the arrow hit me making mew shock.

" King..!!" Mew screamed holding gulf but gulf saw some people coming towards him , but before they come some more guards come and hold them as they didn't expect few more gurads will come there.

" King.. you are hurt..let us go to palace now " tong said making all of them move back to palace while gulf just hold his wound where as mew's eyes were beaming with tears.

King walked to Kingdom medical room and sat there while mew just stood aside as krist is cleaning the wound and remaining all stood outside. After krist tied the bandage to king , he went out and gulf saw mew who is looking at him with teary eyes.

" Why are you crying ?" Gulf asked with a smile motioning mew to come to him.

" You were hurt because of me " mew said making gulf shake his head and wipe mew's tears with other hand .

___________________________________________

Let us see their growth in relationship..🥰🥰

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️