Ch 5 - painful Wedding

Author pov

Princess Thanya and sammy went inside prince mew's room and saw prince mew sitting in one of the chair after getting ready for a ritual. As it is only two days for wedding, the rituals were all done in one day .

" Wahhh.... My baby brother is looking so beautiful today " princess Sammy said coming inside the room hiding the pain they have in their hearts.prince Mew gave a little sad smile at princess Sammy's statement.

" Our baby brother is always beautiful not like you sammy " princess thanya encountered back making everyone laugh in the room Except prince mew though.

" Where are brothers ?" Prince Mew asked worriedly

" They are out baby , doing wedding preparations " princess sammy said

" You all are okay right ?" Prince Mew asked biting his lower lip

" Yes baby, we are.... Don't worry about us now " princess thanya said

" Yaa... Just enjoy your wedding "princess  sammy said but prince mew just fell silent. Queen came and called his son to perform ritual at god . Prince Mew went out and saw his brothers there. He immediately ran and hugged them all at a once. He cried in their chest again but they can't do anything other than blessing him.

" Don't cry baby, we can't see you like this ... please na.... Everything will be okay na.. " prince max consoled his baby brother

After sometime, prince mew got calmed down and went to sit where he was asked and started doing ritual.

" Did you arrange rooms for them ?" King asked their sons

" Yes father, we already sent the news to king kanawut " Prince Boun said

"Hmm okay, nothing should be less at the wedding " king said and everyone can see a cold king which they never saw this side in him . He didn't smile once after confirming the wedding.

At king gulf's tent ,

" King , we got the news from king Decha that they arranged the rooms for us at the palace " one of the minister said the news that they got

"Hmm... Can we go now only ?" King gulf asked

" Yes king " minister said and guards packed everything and started going towards the palace . Once they reached the palace, the king and queen did their rituals they have to do for soon to become their son-in-law . King gulf just boringly allowed them to do whatever they want as he is no mood in talking back or reject anything.

King gulf was taken to the assigned room for him . He didn't ask to show his would-be queen and even if he ask, he can't see him until wedding and he is not even eager to meet prince mew. Truth to be told, he don't even know the prince name.

Gulf went to bath after servants arranged it. He soaked in it as he didn't get proper comfortable bath from starting of the war as they have to live in the tents. Mew and gulf were there in their rooms who was unable to able to get a blink of sleep thinking of tomorrow. But remaining everyone is busy in arranging the wedding preparations for tomorrow.

****************Wedding day*******************

" King, what are you even wearing...??" Tay asked entering the king gulf's room .

" Clothes " gulf answered tying the knot for his clothe

" We are not going to war again king, it's your wedding today... You shouldn't wear them " tay said

" Then shouldn't I wear clothes and get married " king gulf sarcastically asked

" No king, I have prepared a wedding clothes for you " tay said asking the guard to bring the clothes inside

" Then you only get married " king gulf said

" My husband will not allow it king " tay said bowing a bit keeping the clothes on the bed

" You will marry if your new allow ?" King gulf asked

" No king, I love my husband " tay said making King gulf scoff at him

" Can't I just marry in these clothes ?" King gulf asked

" King, I heard the prince you are marrying is so beautiful and we want our king to look handsome , so wear those clothes... If you wear that... " tay paused saying

"Hey.. I am not handsome now !!" King gulf asked but tay didn't answer for that

" Servants will come to make you ready king " tay said bowing and going backwards outside of the room making gulf huff as tay didn't answer him . Gulf lifted the clothes on the bed and scratched his neck whether he have to wear or not. Before he decides, the servants came inside.... He sighed and signalled them to remove his upper cloth and wore them.

" King, the other kingdom prince's came to take you " the guard announced after king gulf got ready.

" Brother-in-law , shall we go... It's time " prince max said

" Brother-in-law ..??" Gulf said sarcastically

" Till yesterday I was your enemy whom you want to kill and now I became your brother in-law " king gulf smirked but the other prince's were just silent

"Let's go brother-in-law " prince zee said and took king gulf to the hall where wedding is going to happen.

The priest made gulf to do some rituals and called mew after sometime but gulf couldn't see him as mew's face was covered with a piece of cloth as he is a omega but mew can see gulf from the cloth. He lifted his eye lashes a bit to look at king gulf but he immediately looked down after one look as the rituals started.

King gulf has to hold prince mew's hand as the part of ritual , mew hesitatingly put his hand in gulf's , gulf was looking at the soft hand in his rough hand . He felt the warmth floating in his body after so many years because as he is a king no will touch him and as of family he not used to have one ... But that is going to change, he didn't even realise he is going to get a big family after this marriage because he was only thinking when this marriage will end so he can go to his palace and take a nap as he can't sleep last night....and as mew is observing all the cuts that he can feel from gulf's hand....

A wedding with everyone's dislike and heavy pain in hearts, With no love , with no happiness... anyone of them who is doing ritual to become one doesn't want this but it is going to happen ....

___________________________________________

Let us see how their marriage is going to change their lives ...!!

I just did some research on ancient weddings and wrote it , it is not to hurt anyone's feelings.... If I did I am sorry 🥺

We crossed 1k reads 🥰🥰😘..

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️