Ch 33 - Battlefield

Gulf pov

I informed about mew coming with us and asked to prepare one cart for both of us instead of carriage as it would be a lone distance.

In the morning, we got up early and got readied to go with everything packed and settled in the cart. Me and mew walked towards the cart and stopped infront of it as I have something to talk    with tong and tay.

" I still don't like you coming with me to there baby " I said to mew after completing talking to them but the next moment mew rushed to sit in the cart and peeked through the curtain.

" You said you will take me if I give you kiss and I gave it you are taking me .... don't change that... you are coming now or not king " he said making me roll my eyes at him and shake my head with his antics.

" You are becoming day by day naughty baby " I said pinching his cheek after entering the cart and he whined at moving away from me.

" King shall we start ? " Tong asked me

" Yes tong " I said and our cart was started by the cart driver. Me and mew talked for sometime and I made him sleep on my lap as we got up early despite of his protest telling 'I am not sleepy' and 'I want to accompany you' . As the other kingdom doesn't take much time as it is not that much far. By night we will reach there and set for tents for resting as it would be better for tomorrow's war.

Actually, I don't want mew to come with me because I will not be with him in day as I have to be in battlefield and I can only accompany him in the night, I was not that much worry about his safety because rules were strictly followed in a war. No kingdom should attack other kingdom tents, the war should only go on in the battlefield and anyway I have taken care of mew's safety for these few days during war when I am not there because I don't want to take any chance .

" Stop sneaking baby .... Sleep now " I said when I saw mew opening one eye , he immediately pouted making me pinch his nose. We had our lunch in the middle and with in few hours we reached the other kingdom. Guards set the tents at a safe place . We immediately drifted to sleep because of the traveling.

Mew pov

I was unable to sleep as I slept in the cart . I was staring at king from some time as he was already sleeping. I was worried about king for tomorrow's war but I know everything will go good .  I don't know when I slept but by the time I woke up, it's already morning. When I open my eyes I didn't find king beside me making me sit on the bed and open my eyes fully to see king getting ready.

He turned around and saw me while giving me a smile.

" You woke up....Good morning " he said setting his armour.

" You are already getting ready ??" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Hmm yes baby, we got reply that they are not ready for peace and war will start soon " he said making me nod my head and he turned fully towards me after getting ready.

" You look handsome in this costume king " I said sheepishly smiling at him.

" Really...then I would wear it daily " he said

" No need.... You will daily go to battlefield or what ??" I asked

" Yaa I am going to war daily at night with you baby " he said making me open my mouth wide .

" Shut up king ...!!" I said with a red face and it became more after hearing his laugh.

"Aww....my baby is shy " he said coming near to me and lifting my face with his finger on my chin. He kissed my lips for sometime.

" I will be going now.... Be careful till I come okay ??" He said

" It should be me to tell you be careful " I said pouting at him making him giggle. I got up from bed and hugged him by puffing my face in his neck.

" All the best king " I said while he is  stroking my back.

" Bye baby " he said releasing the hug and pecking my forehead.

" Bye king " I said and he nodded his head and left the tent .

Author pov

The war was going on in the battlefield and most of the soliders from both the kingdoms were injured. At dawn, after Sun was down the war stopped and gulf's kingdom came back to their tents. Mew who waiting outside of tents for gulf to come saw him coming making him smile . He run to gulf and checked him.

" You are not hurt right ?" Mew asked checking gulf but gasped when he saw a small cut at shoulder which was common for gulf in war but not for our queen.

" It's a small one baby ...." King said

" No it's not, wait here " mew said making gulf sit on one of the wooden bench outside the tents. Mew came back with some items like water,some medicine which was made of leaves and cloth to clean the wound .

" Where did you get all this baby??" King asked

"P'krist gave me....I asked him to continue to treat other soliders and I will take care of you " mew said cleaning Gulf's wounds while he was making hissing sounds Instead of gulf where as gulf was secretly smiling at mew.

" What are you smiling at ??" Mew asked after cleaning the wound and looking at smiling king.

"Hmm... nothing baby " gulf said

"King .... You take rest.... I will go to p'krist to take care of other soliders wounds " mew said

" Okay baby... you go.... I will take rest later... I need to discuss some matters with tong and tay " king said and mew nodded his head and went to krist to help him with the treatment.

*****************************************

Our story reached 15k reads guys...!!!🥳🥳🥳... Thank you na...love you...❤️❤️😘☺️

We were reaching 200 followers soon. So I want to ask whether you want a one shot of gulfmew or ghostship or mewgulf or a new story prologue..??

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️