Ch 36 - NOO..!!

Mew pov

Pervert... Shameless... Horny king... These were what I was mumbling from one hour from the time I woke up...no..not from the time I woke up but after my horny king and me have one round in the very late morning.... Oh my god.... We already slept late at night and now in the morning. If I didn't push him and got up from the bed I don't know what would have happen to the meeting.

I was getting ready now calmly as king went to tell soliders to return to our kingdom and also sent the letter to other king about their cheap play and for announcement of our winning in that kingdom. Now we have to go this kingdom palace and they will discuss some things with that kingdom ministers.

"Baby are you ready ?" He asked me coming into the tent

"Hmm.." I hummed nodding my head as yes.

"Awww baby... You are still angry at me for morning ??" He asked back hugging me making me kick him in his stomach with the elbow.

"Ahh baby .." he exclaimed making me roll my eyes at how dramatic he is.

" Baby... I said sorry na na na..." He pleaded

" see I didn't even say anything when you made visible marks on my neck " he said

" You are covering them with your scarf.... Go without scarf then maybe I will forgive you " I said shrugging my shoulders

"Baby .... You can't do that..." He whined

" Wahh .. did you listen to my pleas in the morning...no right..then I would also not listen" I said pulling scarf from his neck.

"Now we are ready...we will go " I said grinning making him growl and follow me.

When we went out of the tent, I saw very few guards, ministers tong,tay and general singto. They greeted us after seeing us.

"Ohh king... You have so many mosquito bites ... You could have told us we could have kept the smoke near your tent " minister tong said making me giggle silently where as king is glaring at me for giggling.

" Minister Tong... You will know about those only after marriage... That's why we asked you to marry " minister tay said and this except king and minister tong we all laugh at them.

" What mosquito bites has to do with my marriage ??" Minister Tong asked

" They are not mosquito bites minister tong ...." Minister tay said a bit loudly but whispered last part but we can hear it.

"It's love bites " he said making me blush

" Stop tay...let us go " king said and we all went inside the Kingdom with some guards as some of them are clearing the place.

Author pov

" Welcome king " the ministers greeted them welcoming them to the palace as they agreed that what their king done was unethical and they said that didn't know their king was not following the rules. So gulf's soliders has placed the other king in prison and removed his title with the help of their ministers.

"King .... it is the throne of our kingdom . As you are our king now... We would like you to take that seat " one of their minister said.

" Ministers... you can sit in these seats " they showed few seats beside their seats.

"Queen... You can sit there " they showed mew a place at the one of the chair beside ministers making gulf frown. Mew smiled and went to sit there.

"Baby...come here " king said making everyone widen their eyes with the endearment because no king will show their affection on their family members outside. Mew turned to look at king who is signalling him to come near and sit beside him on the throne. Queen shake his head at his king's antics and went to sit beside king and Traipipat kingdom ministers smiled softly at their king and queen as they were used to their love and the other kingdom ministers were looking at eachother not knowing what to say and they just shrugged their shoulders as no one dare to speak against king.

"Sit" king said making everyone sit except one minister to talk about the Kingdom matters.

"Start the meeting..!" King gulf ordered

After few hours,

Everyone was already on their way to Traipipat Kingdom as they immediately started coming back once the meeting is completed.

" What happened ?" Gulf asked when the cart stopped suddenly.

" They are some rocks in the way king...we are Removing them ... It will take a bit time... You go and sit in the cart king..." minister tay said making gulf nod and went inside the cart with some thoughts.

"Shall we get down for sometime... It will take time itseems na" mew asked him but gulf shaked his head as no.

" No baby... I think this is planned... just be in the cart " gulf said

"Attack ??" Mew asked

" Maybe " gulf said

" Then why are we stopping here... can't we go in different direction ??" Mew asked

"No baby... It's the only way to reach our kingdom...so the enemies will try to attack us more in this place " gulf said

"King.." mew was cut by a blast sound outside making mew and gulf hurriedly get down from the cart to see what happened but they couldn't see anything because of smoke surrounded by them .

"Kingg.." mew called as they couldn't even see eachother

"Baby..." Gulf called trying to open his properly to look

"Mew... Hold my hand and don't leave it " king said but he didn't get any response

"Baby...!!" Gulf called again

"Mew....!!" Gulf screamed but didn't get any reaction. Gulf started searching for mew in the smoke even though he can't see properly. Within few minutes, smoke was cleared and the surroundings came back to normal but queen is not there.

"Fuck...!!" Gulf yelled

"What happened king ??" Tong asked seeing fuming and worried king .

"Queen is kidnapped..!! " Gulf yelled making everyone shock.

*****************************************

Oh no..!!!!!😯😯

Sorry for going MIA...😅😅

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️