Ch 8 - cry

Author pov

Queen mew was sitting on the bed and mild was standing beside him. Mew want some distraction from this nervousness, so he started talking with mild.

" Mild , since when you are working here ?" Mew asked

" From one year only queen " mild said

" No need to call me queen , you can call me mew " mew said making mild shock

" I think it's not appropriate queen " mild said

" Now you are my friend mild , so you can just call me mew " mew said with a smile

" Friend ??" Mild asked

"Hmm... Don't you want to be my friend ?" Mew asked with a pout

" Ah.. no queen , I mean I didn't expect you to call me your friend " mild said scratching his neck making mew laugh

" You are still calling me queen " mew said sulking

" Ahh... Sorry queen... I mean.. me..w " mild said shuttering before they talk something, the guard announced king is coming.

"  Mew , I will go now " mild said bowing a nervous mew and walked out of the door.

In few seconds , a very drunken king gulf has entered queen's room . Mew was already tensed but seeing king state he became more nervous and fear started crawling him.

He looked down fidgeting his hands tightly not daring to look up. He face was forcibly lifted by a hand cupped his cheeks tightly.

" What..?? Waiting for your husband ?" Gulf spat on mew's face whose eyes is beaming with tears

" You may be queen to my kingdom not for me " He said releasing mew from his grip.

" I just married you as a deal and bought you here as an object for queen position "

" Never expect something from me "

" And never invade into my private things " gulf said

" I just came here to say this not for spending first night with you " he said and went out of the room.

Mew pov

After he went, I slipped down from bed and tightly hug my legs moving them to my chest and kept my face on them and crying on the floor.

I don't know whether to be releif that he gonna not touch me or hurt by the things what he said. No one has ever raised their anger on me at home but here all I see was his hatred and anger towards me .

I miss my family.....

" Pa... I don't want to be here, please take me from here " I mumbled to air hoping it would make travel the news to my father when I know it will not.

How can he say I am an object, I also married him for the deal only but I am not saying same things like him na.

I drifted to sleep on the floor while crying.

" Mew baby , come here " I heard p'max calling me making me run to him and hug him

" Baby, how can you go like that .... you know how much worried I was " p'max said stroking my hair

" Phi , I just went to play for sometime " I said

" Wherever you go , you should inform us baby " p'tul said ruffling my hair

" Okay phi, now where is sweet that is prepared by my lovely brother in law ..hehe " I asked peeking at the back of p'tul who is hiding the bowl from me.

" What sweet ? Naughty boys won't get sweets " p'tul said making me pout

" Phi , I said I will behave...now give me give me " I said running to the back and trying to get the bowl but p'tul moved from there not giving it and handing to p'saint making everyone in the room laugh. I Huffed at them but I got an idea , I smirked inside and put a sad face outside.

" You all don't love me anymore, that is why you are making me cry " I said started walking from there and smiled inwardly when they started calling me. I turned to go back to them but I didn't saw anyone and the next second I was pulled to a dark room. I started shouting phi's names but no one one came. With shouting I searched for an entrance that I can found in the room but everything is closed making me scream loud .

"Queen..."

"Queen..."

I jolted up after feeling a tap on my shoulder making me look at confusion whole room then realisation hit me that it is a dream. I looked at the person who woke me, it's mild.

" Why are you sleeping on the floor , mew ?" Mild asked

" I don't know " I said standing from the floor.

" I arranged bath for you, come you atleast can get freshened " he said making me nod and go to other room .
I removed my clothes and immerged into the water.

" I don't want my life to be like this " I mumbled .

I sat on the bed after getting dressed silently. I don't want to talk to anyone or eat anything.

Gulf pov

I remembered everything what I said him yesterday because I want to intentionally hurt him and make him hate me. He shouldn't love me ... never in his life .

I was working in my office with some kingdom problems. I heard a knock on the door.

" What happened?" I asked seeing mild at the door

" King, it's about queen  " he said Worriedly

"Hmm ....what is it ?" I asked

" Queen didn't eat anything from morning " he said making me frown

"It's already night now, what are you doing if he is not eating till now " I yelled at him

" He said he will eat late in the afternoon but till now he didn't eat anything even after I asked so many times " he said

" Then you should have informed me in the afternoon itself what are you doing till now ?? " I yelled again standing from my seat walking to his room by mild following me.

" He said he is not hungry and will eat later ,so we didn't inform you " he said apologizing

" Bring the food to queen's room now " I said and mild nodded his head and went from there while I walked inside his room looking at him who is curled into himself on the bed. I cleared my throat making a little bit of sound making him look at me and immediately got up from the bed.

___________________________________________

Is gulf caring or not caring for his queen ? 🤔🤔

Hehe.... Just a question out of curiosity, are you imagining mew and gulf in ancient clothes or modern clothes while reading...😅😅 ??

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️