Ch 30 - Shyshy Queen

Gulf pov

After few rounds, mew was so tired and about to pass out...so I stopped going for next round and cleaned mew with the towel and myself and made him wear only upper clothes as I can't control if he is naked infront of me.

He immediately drifted to sleep placing his head on my arm snuggling towards my body making me smile and wrap my arms around his waist and pulling him towards me and drifted to sleep.

In the morning,

When I woke up,I saw mew still sleeping on my chest holding my clothes in his fist and I can feel his breath on my chest as I only wore upper cloth so my chest is open. After few minutes, I saw mew stirring in his sleep and look upward with sleepy eyes. He tried to get up but hissed in pain holding his hip making me bit my inner cheek.

"Paining..??" I asked sitting up and he looked at me with a pout nodding his head as yes while rubbing his eyes. He put his head on my shoulder again closing his eyes and I started massaging his hip to reduce the pain.

"Ssssss...." He hissed once again

" Still paining??" I asked cupping his cheeks and he shaked his head as no.

"Better.." he said with a smile. I pecked his lips and comb his hair with my fingers as it is a bit messed up. My eyes dropped on his chest which is covered with full of hickeys ......I think he saw me staring as he covered his chest with his clothes and trying to avert my gaze while biting his lower lip . Before I say something to him , I heard guard calling me from outside of the king door.

"King ...."

"What ...??" I asked

" Minister Tong asked to remind you about the meeting that is arranged in few minutes " he said making me groan.

" Okay " I said and looked at me with a pout. He giggled at me and pecked my forehead while cupping my cheeks .

" Go and do your work , I will be okay " he said making me nod my head with a sulking face and got up from bed.

" You sleep for some more time baby " I said and pecked his lips taking my inner clothes from side. Mew turned his head away while I removed my upper cloth to wear inner.

" Aww.... You are shy now baby to look at me even after watching everything at night ...." I teased him wearing my clothes. He threw the pillow at me and slept on the bed covering his face making me laugh loudly.

" I am going now " I said pecking his forehead on the duvet shaking my head. I went to my room and asked to arrange for my bath soon .

Author pov

After few hours, Mew also woke up and took bath and now he feels better compared to morning after taking the hot bath. King also just completed his meeting and got up to go to queen's room to check on him whether he is okay or not.

When gulf is going to queen's room, he saw mew talking to mild and gun on the mid-way and when he was about to go there tong stopped him at the corridor to talk about some matters regarding kingdom. Gulf was trying to listen what tong is saying but he can't.... how can he when he can see his queen was beautifully laughing making him mesmerized and lock his gaze on mew's face.

Mew turned around to see king looking at him making him turn his gaze to mild immediately with a blush adoring his cheeks because of king's looks. They are stealing glances at eachother for few minutes while smiling sneakily. Tong finally completed talking to king and gulf immediately made his way to mew but mew who observed gulf is coming his way started walking from there.

"mild , p'gun....I have some work...I will go" he said to them hurriedly making them confuse but before they could ask he escaped from there. Gulf increased his pace and hold mew's hand making mew stop immediately but not turning back and looking at king . Gulf looked at the guards who are guarding there making them scoot away from that place all at a time.

Gulf back hugged mew by wrapping his arms around mew's waist pulling towards him close as mew's back touching his chest.

" Why are you running away from me ?" Gulf whispered at mew's ears.

"Whoo...ar..are...runnnning...??..." Mew asked shuttering as gulf his nibbling mew's ear. Mew moved his face away to talk to gulf as he can't concentrate because of king's sneaky hands and mouth.

" maybe you are the one who is following me " mew said

"Ohh really....yaa maybe I was following you...but why" gulf whispered huskily kissing mew's nape making mew close his eyes .

"Kinggg...." Mew whined while moaning

"Hmm....tell me queen....why am I following you ??" Gulf again asked sucking mew's neck from back.

"..hhhooww....dddooo...ii knoww ...." Mew asked and hissed when gulf bite mew's ear.

" Kinggg... We are outside....stop it..." Mew said pushing gulf a bit away from his neck.

"Haha...okay...okay...now come here " gulf said opening his arms widely for mew who saw this smiled and went towards gulf hugging him while putting his head on gulf's chest while closing his eyes while smiling while gulf pecked mew's hair and hugged him tightly by wrapping his arms around mew's waist.

*****************************************

So tired...and sleepy...🥱🥱

How is the chapter guys..? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️