Ch 16 - cheevevat kingdom

Gulf pov

" Do you want to visit the whole palace once king...at the marriage also you didn't see " king Decha said and I nodded my head.

" Max .." he signalled his elder son and he nodded his head.

" King shall we go " he said and smiled.

"Hmm.." he hummed and started showing and explained everything about the palace.

" Is this mew ?" I asked looking at one of the potrait in a room of portraits.

"Yes king , it is painted when he is 10 years old..... At that dad's potrait is painted, mew saw that and whined to draw his also...Dad asked the painter to draw mew's painting also ... but after it is finished he didn't even take a glance on that ...so we kept in this potrait room's...I think his potrait is the only one who is young  " he said looking around the potrait .

" He doesn't even change a bit " I said observing the photo.

"Yaa.." he said and we started looking around.

" King.." max called me

"Haa..??" I hummed looking around

" We are sorry about what happened in the war " he said making me confusedly frown.... But I can understand why he apologized

" Max... it's a war... What you did and I did is right... Don't think I will keep a grudge on you for that and show it on mew...That doesn't effect my relationship with your brother...so don't worry " I said patting his shoulder.

" Thank you king...!!" He exclaimed

"Hmm...??" I raised an eyebrow at him

" I mean brother in law" he said sheepishly.

"Hmm good " I said

" Prince max...food is ready " some guard came and said .

" King.. lunch is ready...shall we go ?"  He asked and I nodded my head. We started walking to the dinner hall. Me and my ministers sat around the dining table and I was looking around as I didn't see mew after we got down here. They already started keeping the food in plates.

" What are you looking for brother in law ? " zee asked me

"Hmm...mew ? " I asked

" He is with mother and our omega's ...do you want me to call him ?" He asked

"Huh..no need...let him be there " I said and started eating as I don't want to disturb mew's family time.

Mew pov

"Mom... He is mild, my friend " I introduced mild as I was sitting on my bed with mom and some phi's around. My mom is feeding me and turned to mild giving him a smile who reciprocated with a bow.

" Greetings Queen mother..., I am mild, queen's personal servant " he said

"Hey mild ....I introduced you as my friend...why are you again introducing as servant " I asked with a pout. 

" Queen didn't we decide it to be only we both are there ??" He asked

" But you called infront of king " I said while narrowing his eyes.

"Ayya mew...stop..." P'saint said

"Mild... you can be free here ... Come we will serve you food " p'saint said to mild.

" It's okay prince, I will eat later after queen " he said

"Mild... Go and eat ...I will take forever to eat...hehe " I said giggling making mild to go and eat.

"Okay queen... I will eat and come back " he said with a bow and went out. Mom signalled all the phi's to go out making me frown as I didn't understand why she sent everyone .

" Why you sent everyone out mom ?" I asked

"Because I want to talk to you personally baby " she said and called the guard to take the food plates out and she sat infront of me while holding my hands as we both are alone in the room.

" What happened mom ?" I asked

" Mew, is everything okay with you and your husband ? " She asked

"Hmm...yes mom " I said

" we were so worried since you went from here ...we don't know how you are there... you are eating or not...how king is with you... All thoughts were running in our minds... I asked your father to take me to you but he said it's only few months it's not good to travel there at that time.... When I forced then he kept this gala early so we can see you .... We waited so much for reply from king..." She said making me understand their worries.

" Mom... don't worry about me... Everything is okay there.... King is looking after me very good... He may look like that but he is good person mom
... So don't worry about me " I said assuring her and she gave a smile. After sometime, I spent time with everyone and it's been night very soon. I was sitting on the bed waiting for king as he was also going to sleep in the same room. I heard guard announcing king's arrival.

" You didn't sleep yet ? " He asked me setting his sword aside while I shaked my head as no. He went and sat on the sofa.

" Did you eat ?" He asked

" I ate " I said

"Hmm good" he said and slept on the sofa.

" King.." I called

"Hmm..??" He hummed while closing his eyes and keeping a arm on his forehead.

" Are you not gonna sleep on the bed ? " I asked and he looked at me.

" I know you are not comfortable with that...and it's okay...I will sleep here ...so now you sleep with out fear " he said

" The bed is huge only... You sleep that side and I will sleep this side .... " I said

" No need mew, just sleep " he said again closing his eyes.

" Ayya...king... You again will say that we didn't even gave bed to you... Just sleep here...If you are uncomfortable I will sleep on the sofa...." I said and he sat in sitting position glaring at me making me sleep and turn back to him.

After few minutes, I felt the bed dip sound and turned to see king sleeping turning other side making me smile and sleep.

___________________________________________

Hope they will sleep in eachother's arms soonnnn...❤️❤️

Missed me??...hehe...🤭🤭

I have to go to my hometown yesterday and again return back today... it's a hell of journey as going 6 hours and coming 6 hours...huhu...😭😭...so I couldn't update...

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️