Ch 54 - love 2

Author pov

"What is it you want to give me ?" king asked looking down at his queen who is looking at him while keeping his face on king's chest.

Queen got up from bed making king also sit up with him on the bed and went to his closet to bring a box. King is looking at mew who is smiling while coming to him and sit infront of him with a box.

"what is it in the box?" king asked raising an eyebrow. Queen opened the box and showed king what is there in the box. It's a simple long gold chain with sunflower locket.

"Sunflower?" King asked tracing the locket while looking at it.

"Hmm yes...." Queen said taking the necklace from the box

"Why?" King asked

"Because sunflower means lifelong happiness..... I want you to be happy for your whole life" queen said looking into eyes of king.

"And also it defines my unconditional towards you"  queen continued

"I am always happy whenever you are beside me , my queen" king said caressing queen's cheek.

"I know that ....haha" queen giggled and leaned to keep the necklace on king.

"Never take this off...okay?" Queen said making king hum and started sniffing queen's neck while keeping the necklace making queen giggle.

"Haha.... Stop it king... let me put this properly" queen said but his pleads were not heard by king and started doing it more , even after queen finished the necklace the king didn't let queen go and hugged him tightly and started giving feather kisses making queen close his eyes in sensual. After few kisses, king cupped queen's face and they stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you baby " king said making queen smile

"I love you too king" queen said making king kiss his forehead and then his eyes and slowing a peck on his nose and sloppy kisses on his cheeks and pecked his lips and then started sucking them . King started King made queen sleep on the bed hovering him and started kissing queen.

Next day morning,

King and queen are sleeping in each other arms covering their nakedness with the duvet till their chests. King was the first one to wakeup and he looked when he felt a moment. He saw his queen stirring in him and snuggling towards his body more even though there is no gap anymore making king smile and adore his queen by giving a peck on his hair with out disturbing queen's sleep.

King pov

My moments were disturbed by the guard calling from outside the door. I got up slowly by detaching queen from me making him whine in his sleep and i run my fingers in his hair and pecked his forehead and got up from bed and dressed soon and went out to talk to the guard.

"What happened this early that can't wait ?" I asked

"King, I came to inform you that the queen's parents arrived few minutes back to the palace" guard said

"Okay, Ask minister off to arrange rooms for king's family and i will be back in an hour " I said

"Okay king" the guard said and left after bowing to me.

"Arrange the bath for me" I ordered other guard

"Okay king, it will be ready in few minutes" he said and left after i nodded.

I went inside and saw queen still sleeping and i can sense that he is no where near to wakeup soon anyway and i don't want to disturb my baby's sleep as he was sleeping without worry after many days. I just smiled and went out after kissing him on lips to get ready.

After getting ready, I went to the room where mew's family is waiting for me to meet. The guard announced my arrival to them making them stand up and bow to me making me also bow to them.

"Greeting's king" He greeted and i greet him back.

" Congratulations king for going to become dad" they wished making me smile.

"Thanks king and congratulation for you also for becoming grandparents" i said and turned towards my brother-in-law's.

"And for you too also for becoming uncles" i grinned at the and they hugged me for first time making me shock but giggle later and patting their backs. and i saw a new guy with a little smile standing besides them making me look at king decha with a question on my face as i don't want to take any risk of anyone harming my baby.

"He is prince Tee, My brother's son.... He came to visit us yesterday and i told him him mew is pregnant so he said he also want to visit him" king decha explained and the prince bowed to me making me nod with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you king" he said with a smile.

"Same here prince Tee...Hope you enjoy your time while you are here" I said and he nodded his head with a huge grin.

I saw them looking at entrance... i think may be for mew.

"He is sleeping... " I said scratching my neck as they all looked at me.

"I don't want to wake him up.. so only i came to greet... I will inform him about your arrival once he woke up" I said

"No problem king.... let him take rest... we will meet him once he woke up" king decha said

"You all take rest in the mean time.. all of you maybe tired from the long journey and we also have celebration at night" i said and went out after they agreed.

I met minister tong and discussed few things about the event that is going to happen tonight. I also met uncle Renault and phi tae. P'Tae's condition is so much better now. He recovered pretty well in a short amount of time.

"How is queen doing?" p'tae asked.

"He is happy phi finally.... I am relieved to see him like that" i said and he nodded his head with a smile.

"It's good to hear gulf" he said and we parted our ways. I went to our room to see whether my baby woke up or not yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------————————

Hello Babies.....!! 👻👻

How are you all? Hope everyone is doing good....❤️

No cursing's please.... I am late but can't help it....🥺🥺

How is the chapter guys? Let me know in the comments.....😅😅

Meet you in next chapter soon...❤️❤️