Ch 22 - hmm

Author pov

King and Queen are having a sword fight and no one is backing off . They both have skills though our king has a bit more as he was trained from his young age to the wars but now he is just defending himself from the attacks of queen. They both don't want to loose and both don't want to attack .

Our queen got bored and thought of a plan. He sweetly smiled at gulf while still fighting making gulf raise an eyebrow in confusion not understanding what his queen is planning. Queen gave a flying kiss to king making king froze for one second and he came out of shock when his sword flew away from his hand.

He looks at queen who is looking at him with a smile like he has not done anything.

" You lost king... " Mew said

" I thought you said no cheating queen " gulf asked going near to mew

" Hmm...yes... When did I cheat ??" Mew asked . Gulf pushed the sword away from his face a little approaching mew and pulled him towards his body by keeping his hand on mew's waist suddenly making mew's sword fall from his hand.

" King... " Mew whispered as he is feeling differently with the sudden closeness.

" Why are you giving a flying kiss when I am infront of you ?" King whispered at mew's lips making mew's breath hitch.

" King... " Mew whispered again

" Hmm..??" Gulf hummed but mew don't know what to say.

Gulf caressed mew's cheek making mew look into gulf's eyes as they were talking with their eyes whether to proceed or not. Mew casted his eyes down and nodded his head as yes. Gulf's hand went to mew's chin and lifted his head but before mew could look into gulf's eyes he shut his eyes tightly when he felt a pair of lips on his.

Gulf's hand which is on mew's waist pulled him more towards him and the hand on his chin went to mew's nape deepening the kiss where as mew's hands were fisted in air on either sides melting in the kiss. He felt some sensation on his nape as gulf traced his finger on mew's nape making mew gasp at the feeling giving chance to gulf to enter his tongue.

Gulf felt sweetness while tasting all sides of mew's mouth making mew moan in the kiss. After sometime, He released the kiss when they require breath panting heavily . Gulf looked at mew's face who looks like a tomato...hehe... sorry... Queen was with a flustered face , a blush spread on his cheeks, biting his lower lip while avoiding king's gaze and fidgeting in his place.

"King , minister tong is here to meet you " a guard came and announced looking down

" Hmm... Ask him to wait in the meeting room " king said and when he turn back, he didn't find queen making him smile and shake his head and go to meeting room.

Mew pov

I came to my room after escaping from that place to avoid my embarassment. I sat on the bed then my thoughts are fighting with themselves.

Mew 1 : " How can I look at him now.... ??"

Mew 2 : " Wait...why can't you look at him... Mew ....he is your husband.... "

Mew 1 : " but you just run away from there after the kiss "

Mew 2 : " it's your first kiss mew ofcourse you will be tensed, king will understand "

Mew 1 : " what if he doesn't understand ?"

Mew 2 : " Then you don't know about king "

Both mew's are glaring at eachother making me tell at them.

" Shut up..!!" I said and they both disappeared making me flop on bed and puff my face in the pillow but after sometime I sat on the bed with my legs crossed. I trace my finger on my lips still feeling king's lips on them.

" I like the kiss but did he like it .... I didn't even properly kiss him back " I mumbled looking down trying to look at my lips. I remembered the kiss and giggled to myself closing my face with my palms.

Gulf pov

" What is it tong ? Why you always disturb me in wrong time ?" I frustratingly asked the minister

" King .... It's about that Renault " he said making me tight my grip on the sword.

" I heard from our spy that he is going to meet kelten kingdom king and ask him to join the hands to plot against you " he explained making me smirk.

" Then why don't we suprise him by taking that kingdom and welcome him there" I said making him smile and nod.

" I will tell our general singto to get ready for war and also make arrangements for you to go there " he said and went out of the room. I sighed thinking this would be the first time leaving queen here after the marriage . I stood up and walked to queen's room.

I went inside his room and saw him hurriedly stand up from the bed. He is not looking at me still, he is looking down fidgeting his fingers.

" Stop getting nervous with me " I said and hold him to stop moving from place.

" I came here to you some important thing " I said and he nodded his head.

" I will be away for few days from the palace " I said and he snapped his head towards me finally looking at me.

" There will be a war going on , So I have to be there.... Till I come take care of yourself and be safe " I said but he didn't answer anything and suddenly hugged me.

" Be careful " he mumbled in my chest making me smile and hug him tightly by wrapping my arms around him.

" Don't worry na... I will not be mostly in war .... I was going there for another reason" I said stroking his hair.

"Why..??" He asked and I released from him and cupped his cheeks with my two hands and I can see him on the verge of tears which he is fighting with them not to come out.

"I will tell you once I am back " I said and kissed his forehead while he again hugged me.

___________________________________________

Anyone want to know why I kept hmm as title name......

Even if you don't want to know I will tell you...hehe 🤭🙈

HMM - HUG ME MORE.....

hehe.... I think I need to run ....💃💃💃

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️