Ch 41 - Rescuing

Gulf pov

"Krist... There is no big wounds on queen right?" I asked once I saw krist in the corridor.

" No king... There are only small scratches on wrist and ankles because of rope ... nothing more than that... I have treated those scratches... He is sleeping now " he said making me nod .

" You also come with singto... Something emergency can come there " I ordered him .

"Okay king... I will prepare my kit " he said and went from there.

"New..!!" I called and he came to me.

" You be near queen's room... I don't want anything happen to him when I am away... Take care of him properly" I told him.

" Okay king" he bowed and went. I sighed and got ready to go. I went out to see Renault standing with two of my guards beside him.

"Let's go" I said without looking at him. I maybe rude but I don't want to believe anyone now mostly when I have someone in my life. Renault know only few guards are coming with us... He doesn't know the other soldiers following us which is lead by general singto. I hoped on my horse and we started going to the way he told.

It took almost three hours to reach the particular point till where he knows.

" From here they will blindfold me " he said but I looked around to see five ways attached to it.

"How we will find out king which way it is ?" Tong asked and I looked at me.... How do I know...

" Actually I threw a pearl secretly at the starting of the way few days back... I don't know if it is still there or not " Renault said

"Then why didn't you go to rescue your son if you can got the hint for the way these many days?" I asked him

"It's not easy king... There will be so many guards there and they were more stronger than me... For every few inches there will a guard... and there is no other back way also to reach there... Even if I go they will kill both of us... " He said

"Hmm..." I hummed and asked tong to ask few guards check the starting of the way whether they can see any pearl or not. After searching for 15-20 minutes one of the guard found the pearl a bit inside one of the way. We all walked to the way for some distance and found a big cave type building is there. We stopped at some distance from the building and observed people all around the building.

Author pov

" All of you sneak around the building behind the trees and once everyone is settled... Release your arrows" king ordered and all the soliders went to their designated trees quickly with in few seconds. King released first arrow piercing directly into the head of one person before the other members could respond all the soliders also released their arrows making everyone die instantly with one Arrow.

They barged into the building and started killing the members even Renault is also killing them with his attacks... If anyone coming from the new way singto group is taking care of them without allowing them to reach the building. After most of the guards their died , Renault took king and his soliders to the underground.... three floors below the ground killing everyone in the way.

King saw a man with mask beating one person who is tied up to the chair. King saw Renault who has tears in his eyes and fisting his hand. The other person saw outside the prison and got shocked to see them as he didn't hear any noise outside.

"He is the leader" Renault said

King's soliders attacked the people around the prison where as king and Renault attacked the leader. The leader is also very skilled in fighting so it took time for them to tackle the leader and tied up throwing on to the ground.

Renault fastly went and removed the ties of his son who is unconscious with lot of oozing from his body. Renault trying to call for his son by tapping his cheeks but he didn't get any response.

"Krist... Hurry up " king yelled making krist run to the prison and went to Renault.

" Can you move aside... I will treat him " krist said to Renault who nodded his head while crying and released with heavy heart.

"Is he p'tae ?" Gulf asked looking at the weak and pale body whom krist is treating. Renault nodded his head not removing his eyes on his son. King turned and looked at the leader who is trying to wiggle from the ties on the ground. He dashed to that person and removed the mask to get shocked to see the person understand the mask.

" Uncle mic??" Gulf asked shockingly

"Minister mic ??" Renault also got shocked. Mic is one of the minister work in the Traipipat kingdom when gulf's dad used to be king. He also has a elder brother called Mick who is the best minister for gulf's dad who is also killed during attack on gulf's parents.

"You killed my parents??" Gulf asked holding mic's collar who is giving a devilish smirk.

"Yes I was the one who killed your parents " mic said

" But your brother was also died in that right??" Gulf asked

" I warned him not to interfere but he said it's his duty to protect king... So I have to kill him also " he said showing so much attitude making king punch mic's face.

"Why did you do that ??" Gulf yelled stomping on that man's face angrily who is groaning with pain.

"Ahh... Ofcourse for throne... What could it be... I can't work under for lifetime... So I kidnapped that Renault's son so I can rule the kingdom by keeping as the king.." mic said

Gulf stopped kicking him and called tong.

" Bring him and Lock him in the prison " king order tong.

" Yes king " tong said and was about to call guards but he stopped by mic' voice.

" Do you think I would give you a chance to torture me... Never" mic said and swallowed the stone of his ring he kept for his finger making everyone shock. Krist who already treated tae was asked to check on mic.

"He is dead... There is a poison in the ring " krist said after checking mic making gulf groan loudly which echoed all around the building.

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

So Renault's son is Tae...!! No one guessed it... Actually I too didn't guess.. I just thought of him today morning...🤭🤭🤭

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments..😅😅

Hey guys..!!
Did you listen to p'gulf's new song..."why you so serious.."... If not check it out once... He has done very good job and improved alot from his previous songs...

It's rolling on my tongue from yesterday... "Why you so... Why you so serious...ahh..."

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️