Ch 57 - Beautiful

Gulf pov

I went inside their room after guard announced my arrival making them standup and smile to which i also reciprocated the smile.

" You said you will come soon... but you are coming now king" my baby asked me while sulking making me smile at his cuteness.

I went towards mew's direction and stood i front of him and hold my ears with my hands in a apologizing way.

"sorry baby... the meetings took long than i expected... but i came directly to you once they completed..hmm.. sorry na" i said and he pouted but nodded his head anyway making me grin and peck his lips to which his widened his eyes making me confuse but then... shit..!!.. i realized we are not alone... and looked around to see all of them looking down but with a smile.

"ahaa mew... you wrapped your husband around you haa.." prince tee said making everyone laugh except me and mew who looked somewhere else by scratching our necks.

"ahh... baby... the celebrations gonna start soon.. so go and get ready..." i said so we can escape this awkard situation.... to which mew nodded his head.

"you also everyone get ready.." i said to cheevevat family.

"we will take our leave now.." i said and we both went out.

"shiaa... king... why did you do that..?" mew slapped my hand after coming out of the room.

"hehe... i forgot baby.." i said and he shaked his head. After we went to our room, he is still angry with me... i back hugged him making him not to move.

"leave king..." he said struggling in my hands but that me tight my hold.

"why are you so angry today... from morning onwards you are angry at me for everything..." i said with a pout making him stop struggling and i heard him sighing.

"I am not angry at you king... i am just.." he is struggling

"baby you are kissed by your husband... why are you embarrassed about that..huh..?" i asked

"Who said i am embarrassed...?" he said

"then..?" i asked

"i am just shy..." he said looking down while biting his bottom lip making me smile and turn him towards me.

"Baby... look at me.." i said lifting his chin to look into my eyes and i saw his face with red cheeks.

"why are you so cute baby.." i said ruffling his hair nad pecked his forehead.

"Go and get ready... we don't want our guests to wait... right?" i asked him holding his cheeks in my two hands and he nodded his head with a smile.

Author pov

King went to another room and got ready as it will become late if they both got ready in same room one after the other.

"wow... you look so handsome gulf.." tae said

"thanks phi... you are also handsome... is it for some reason...?" gulf said wiggling his eyebrows making tae widen his eyes.

"gulf..!!" tae exclaimed

"I am going..." he said and went from there leaving laughing gulf in the room. Once king got ready and he checked once in the mirror and went to their to check whether his queen is ready or not.

He was awestruck in his eyes place once he entered their room after looking at queen. Mew was looking in his mirror and when mild saw king he tapped mew's shoulder making mew turn back and look at his king. Mild bow to both of them and went out of their room.

Mew nervously looked at king...

"Do i look okay..?" he asked chewing his lower lip while king was just looking at queen as he was mesmerized by his beautiful queen.

"king..!" queen called again making king come out of trance and looked at mew with blinking eyes.

"Do i look good?" queen asked again making king smile and go near queen.

"good..? Are you really asking this..?" king asked queen with a smile and raising eyebrow

"why..? Do i look that bad..?" mew asked with worried look...

"Nooo..." king said holding queen's waist and pulled towards his body while their faces are so near.

"king.." queen whispered near king's lips.

"you look so beautiful baby..... that i don't want anyone to look at you... just me..." king whispered making queen shy and playfully hit king's shoulder.

"here i thought i was looking bad..." queen said with a pout

"Bad... no way... how can you even think that huh.."

"you look so beautiful baby..." king whispered and kissed queen's lips who closed his eyes and tightened the hold on king's shoulders. King started sucking his lips and entered his tongue into queen's mouth... King stopped kissing when he tought his queen require to breathe. He looked at his flustered queen's face.

"Baby...Don't you think we should skip that celebrations and just celebrate in our room" king whispered making queen look up at king in amusement and shake his head at king's antics.

"stop it king... now leave me or else we will be late" queen said lightly wiggling in king's arms and made himself free and looked at mirror once more to look at himself and looked back at king who is sulking.

"ayya king... stop sulking... you know we can't do that... it's for us... now come on... we will go" queen said

"By the way... you are also not bad... you look so handsome..." queen said making king smile

"let's gooo..." queen said holding king's hand and dragging him out. He stopped dragging once they were out. They walked side by side and reached the venue.

All the ministers, guests and kingdom people were already there and general singto made sure of everything is perfectly secured. All of them stood and bow to their king and queen who went to their throne and sat making everyone to sit in their respective places and they started the celebrations which has dances,singing and various other programs.

————————————————————————————

KILLER..!!

A spoiler..🫢🫢

How is the chapter guys? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️