Ch 48 - cute

Author pov

Few of ministers and guards are waiting outside of king and queen's room from sometime as they didn't come out of the room till now as it's very late afternoon. They have a program after sometime and their presence is required but no has dare to go and call them.

But inside king and queen were in deep sleep where queen is almost sleeping on king... No thought of waking up any sooner.

"Minister tong... You go and wake them up" tay said making tong glare at him.

"Why don't you go for waking them up..?" Tong said and they both were debating outside of the room and that made king got disturbed from his sleep hearing lot of noise from outside.

He looked down and smiled looking at his sleeping naked queen on him who is also naked, he caressed mew's hair and averted his gaze when he again heard some noise outside. He slowly removed mew from him and properly laid him bed and covered with duvet properly and got dressed with simple clothes and went to open the door after pecking mew's forehead.

He opened the door to see tong and tay debating, new and off discussing, mild and gun giggling talking something because they knew what would have happened inside as they were the one who decorated the room.

" What's happening here..?" King asked

"Greetings king" everyone greeted once they saw gulf making him nod his head.

"What happened tong..? Why are you all infront of our room this morning?" King asked

"King..! It's not morning... It's already afternoon" tong said making gulf look around and realise.

"Hmm... Okay... So you came to tell me that?" King asked

" No king... We have event to attend in some time but we were worried when you and queen didn't show up to anyone till now " tong explained

"Hmm okay" gulf said and peeked inside to see mew discomfort in sleeping.

" Change the event to evening and inform everyone... Till then arrange some programs for other kings and their families and tell them I have some important work so it is changing" king ordered

"Okay king..." Tong said

" King should we bring food to your room?" Gun asked

" I will call you when to bring" king said and went inside immediately taking queen into his embrace who climbed him and slept hugging his waist.

" What happened?" Mew mumbled in his sleep.

"Hmm nothing baby... Sleep " gulf said running his fingers in mew's hair. They both again slept for sometime and this time mew woke up first and he opened his eyes looking up to see himself sleeping on gulf. He slightly moved making gulf groan..

" Don't move baby... I don't want to add more pain to your cute ass.." gulf said still not opening his eyes and hugging mew

Mew released himself from gulf's hold and sat on his stomach making gulf open his eyes and see his naked queen sitting on him with sleepy glaring eyes.

Gulf pov

"Now you are showing concern on me after torturing me whole night" he scoffed making me laugh and hold his hips.

"Torture.... I don't think so... You also enjoyed last night na baby..." I winked at him and he slapped on my chest.

"I am hungry.." he pouted

"Let us bath first" I said and he nodded his head.

" But when are you in clothes...?" He asked... I think he just woke up in sleep at that time.

" Tong came to talk i went out so I got dressed" I said and he nodded his head rubbing his eyes and again slept on me.

"Carry me" he mumbled closing his eyes.

"How can I carry if you sleep like this baby....?" I asked stroking his back.

"Don't know... Just Carry me " he mumbled making me Shake my head and slowly got up from bed with him clinging to my neck. I took him to bathroom and try to keep him in the tub but he whined and again climbed on me.

" What happened baby... I will remove my clothes and join you" I said but he shaked his head as no and puffed his face in my crock.

"Just sit on table for few seconds, I will remove my clothes and again take you into my arms and go into bathtub" I said and he nodded his head with a pout and I made him sit on the stool and pinch his cheeks before removing my clothes.

I hurriedly removed my clothes and made both of us lay in bathtub with him in between my legs.

" We have to attend a event after this bath baby" I informed cleaning his shoulder.

"Ohh... okay" He said

" come let us dress up" I said standing up and giving him the hand to support for standing up. We got dressed and went into our room and made him sit on the bed.

" I will go and inform to bring us food" I said he nodded his head making me go out and inform guard to bring food for us.

"We have to eat fast and go baby... Everyone was waiting for us " I said

" Why? We can eat with them na?" He asked

" It's already evening baby... Everyone already ate " I said and he widened his eyes.

" Evening..?? We were in room sleeping for whole day...!!" He exclaimed

"Hmm " i scratched my head.

" Why didn't you wake me up...?" He pouted

" Atleast you should have eaten when you woke up without waiting for me or atleast you should have woke me up..." He said

" I don't have heart to wake my naked sleepy baby queen who is sleeping on me " I said and he giggled at my statement.

"Baby queen...??" He asked tilting his head with a small smile.

"Hmm yes... You are my.... Baby Queen " I said cupping his cheeks and kissing him on his lips.

__________________________________________________

Hehe... Again late 😅😅

How is the chapter guys? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️