Ch 19 - Closer

Mew pov

I went inside my room and saw mild rushed to me.

" Queen where did you go ? You know how much worried I was..? " He rambled

" I just missed the way mild... Don't worry " I said in a low tone and went to sit on the bed.

" What happened ? Why are you dull ? " He asked me

" Hmm... nothing " I said looking at my foot.

I think king is angry at me ?

Yes he is...even when I ask he didn't answer..!

Should I go and talk to him..??

I stood up from bed and was about to go but mild stopped me.

" Mew where are you going now ? " He asked

" just out " I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

" Okay okay... I am going to king... " I said and he nodded his head. I walked towards king room .

I never went to king's room or not even near to it. I stopped at the turning and peaked to see guards infront of king's room . I was taking a step front and a step back whether to go or not . I was fidgeting there but after 10-15 minutes I decided to go. I again took one step but backed up.

Mew.. Be confident..! What he will say...he may just scold you a little ... that's it...why are you afraid of him...!

I said to myself and took a deep breath before going.

When I turned I was hit by something at my forehead making me Yelp and closed my eyes while rubbing my forehead. After few seconds, I opened one eye still rubbing my forehead to see king looking at me while rubbing his forehead making me open my eyes wide.

"Sorry...sorry...king ... I didn't look " I rambled...

Aa mew ... you came to talk to him and you hit him...now how he will talk...he will be more angry now...

" What are you doing here ? " He asked

" Ahh nothing... just walking...I will go now " I said and turned back hurriedly to go but king hold my wrist.

" I know you came to meet me....do you want to talk something ?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"Hmm...come " he said and walked me to his room while holding my hand.

" You wait inside I will be back " he said and I nodded my head and went inside. I looked around the room , it's so different from mine. I have so many things in my room but king room only have bed, table,sofa and a closet...wahh... that's it...

Gulf pov

" Bring food for me and queen to my room " I ordered to guard and went inside to see mew looking around my room.

" Why are you still standing ? " I asked while he flinched and turned to face me as he was facing backwards to me before.

" Why you always flinch when I call ?? " I asked ruffling his hair and went to sit on the bed.

" Are you not angry with me anymore ? " He asked me following me

" When I said I was angry at you " I said tapping infront of me on the bed signalling him to sit.

" You didn't answer me when I asked you before " he said with a pout.

" I am worried and not angry " I said and he smiled at me. Just then we heard guard announcement making us look at the main entrance door.

" Come in " I said and a guard came with two plates of food and placed it on the table and went out after bowing.

" You are eating.... I will go then " he said standing up but I hold his hand.

" Sit.... I asked to bring food for you also " I said

" For me ? " He asked

"Hmm.." I said and make him sit on the bed while I stood and went to bring two plates from the table to bed.

" Should I feed you ? " I asked and he looked at me shocked.

He didn't answer me , so I just kept my plate aside and sit infront of him. I started feeding him with my hand .

" Don't ever go like that mew... Inform anyone so we will not get tensed or worried " I said while feeding him.

" I am sorry king..." He said while playing with his clothes.

" Hmm " I hummed.

" So you are worried about me today ??" He said and I looked up to see his face who is giving me a teasing smile.

" Just eat " I said pinching his nose with my other hand while he is whining. He rubbed his nose looking at me.

" Why you always skip my questions ??" He asked with a pout while opening his mouth making me feed him but I didn't answer him again.

" Tell meeee " he whined making me smile.

" You will not tell me... okay... I will also not eat " he said crossing his arms.

" Hmm.. don't eat then... it's completed already " I said moving away from the bed and keep the plate away.

" Then I will not eat tomorrow " he said huffing with a pout.... Why he always pout and that pout makes me weak and give whatever he asks...

" Okay I will tell... Yes... I am worried for you... " I said taking my plate and eating..

"Really... you were worried about me.." he said with a grin..

" Do you want more ?" I asked and he shaked his head as no.

" I am full " he said making me nod and continue to eat. We talk for sometime while I was eating about some kingdom works, queen works, something casual talks.

" You have to sleep now.. it's already so late " I said while he nodded and got up from bed

" Good night king " he said and was about to go but I called him.

"Mew.."

"Hmm..?? "

" Good night " I said with a smile while he smiled back. I went near him and pecked his forehead while he widened his eyes and touched the forehead with his hand.

" Go.." I said and he nodded and went out with out talking anything.

___________________________________________

How can our queen sleep today...🤭🤭

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️