Ch 40 - 12 years back

Heyyyyyyy...!!!
Good morning babies..😘😘
Have a good day..!!

🎶... it's a good day....🎶.... it's a good day....🎶

_________________________________________

Gulf pov

" I didn't kill your parents" he said

" Ohh really.." I said

" Then why you came next day for throne... And you also met my parents on that day at grandpa's kingdom... Did you think I will believe you now when you went from this kingdom because you didn't get throne " I said

" King.... that's true I went away from all of you for throne only... But I want to fight it for my son.... I made so many plans to get this chair... I lived in a small house with my wife and son.... I want to fight against your father... But when my wife was sick only me and my son was there for her...

Then my son said... ' see dad...are you happy now.... Because of your greed we don't have anyone from our family...' and when I asked "am I not doing this all for you"

He asked me " Did I ever I say I was interested in taking throne.... I was even okay working with uncle... Dad I love our family more than this kingdom's throne... Please"

I thought I was doing all this for him but when he was only not interested then why to do everything... I got to know your parents went to your mother's kingdom so I went there to talk with him.

He said he was so happy for my decision and asked to return to the palace immediately and he asked to send my son to there as it's been years when he saw him. So I happily went back to home and asked my son to go to your dad.... He was so excited as he loves your dad and mom so much.... He didn't wait till next day and immediately rushed there... " He said with a sad smile making me look away from him remainding my happy moments with my parents.

" After my son went, few people barged into our house. I tried to fight back but by the time I reach my wife's room she was already killed and they told me they even kidnapped my son... They asked me to follow them otherwise they would kill my son " he continued explaining

" So I went with them to a den, I saw a man with mask on the face sitting on a chair "

" I asked who is he, why did they kill my wife and where is my son "

" He laughed loudly and told me 'Not only your wife but also your brother's family is killed by me'.... With that I got shocked fuming with anger "

" I asked him why he did that angrily and he said it's for throne.... He bought me there as he was not from a king's family he couldn't take the throne directly... So he ordered me to take the throne and make everyone believe I killed your parents otherwise they said they will torture or kill my son "

" It was me who sent the will documents secretly to minister Clar so he would stop me for taking the throne next day.... They don't know all these so they still trying for throne but they are portraying like it was me who is doing all these.... I tried to make them believe I was also with them as they will not release my son until their plan gets succeed " he explained

Author pov

" How can I believe all this ??" King asked

" King... I know you have a spy in my gang but in that many people are his members and only few I took them with the agreement that they will not know who is the true me and act like a killer and... I deliberately leaked their plans infront of all members like informing them but my only agenda is to reach you... I know you always wait for me after you win or destroy my plan that is the reason I never come as I already know it " he said making gulf shock.

"But they got doubt on me because of plans getting failed... So they didn't tell me about kidnapping queen for blackmailing you... I heard it secretly and went to save queen but the people who run away has already saw my face... So they will definitely tell their leader about this so they will kill my son " Renault said with tears.

" I was not intended to tell you now also as you will not believe my words but queen asked me to explain this to you so you could help me in saving my son and bringing back to me " He said to gulf.

" Please king... My son was in locked room for 12 years... Can you help me with this " Renault pleaded to gulf kneeling on the floor, gulf who saw this went near him and make him stand.

" I can't decide whether to believe you or not now but my queen asked to save your son.... so I will help you with that and I will find what is truth " gulf said looking straight at Renault eyes. Renault nodded his head with happy tears.

" Do you know the place where your son was locked ??" Gulf asked

" I don't know exact place... After going some distance they will blind my eyes with a cloth but I can show you until I saw and from there it will be like some 15-20 minutes " Renault said

"Okay..." Gulf said and turned to tong.

" Tong come with me " gulf said taking tong to other room.

" Tong what you think..?? Is he saying truth ?" King asked

" I think so king... But I can't confirm it.. what you want to do now king ?" Tong asked

" I believe him but not fully... We will take some soldiers with us and ask singto to follow us from far with some more soliders with out Renault knowing... So even if he plan something we can have some back-up plan " gulf said

"Okay king.. will arrange it in few minutes" tong said and went out of leaving king who has so many thoughts in his mind.

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Can you guess who could be Renault's son..??😉

Our 'baby queen' has crossed 20k reads... Thank you na....luv u ❤️😘

Hey guys..!.. I have uploaded a new Brightmew one shot... If anyone is interested... Can check it out once...!!

How is the chapter guys ? Let me in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️