Ch 31 - Naughty king 🔞

Author pov

After one week,

King and queen's room work was still going on as gulf doesn't want to comprise in anything in buliding that room , he is getting done everything with mew's liking as he is fine with whatever mew decide for them. So, Gulf is almost living in queen's room for now from their first time.

" King, we have to get ready by tomorrow morning as it takes one day to reach there and settle our camps " minister tay said as the letter they sent for surrender or war got returned and one of the kingdom gave reply as up for the war. So they decided to go to that kingdom for war.

"Okay make the arrangements for it " king said and got up to go as the meeting is done. This would be the second time he has to leave for the war after queen has come and this time he would participate in the war unlike last time he only went there to meet Renault but he couldn't but now he have to fight in battlefield. He was not worried about how the war will go ,he was worried how the queen will react to it.

He went to mew's room but didn't saw him and saw mild waiting at the other door.

" Where is Queen ?" He asked mild

" He is bathing king " mild said after greeting king.

"Hmm... okay.... I have something to talk with queen... Can you be outside ?" He asked and mild got shocked because king asked him not ordered him.

" Yes king.. I will " mild said fastly bowing to him while going out.

" It will take time " gulf said and mild nodded his head and went out. Gulf went inside bath area and saw mew in the bath tub with back facing him. He slowly tip toed and peeked to see mew was with closed eyes leaning to bathtub making him smile. He saw mew's clothes on the table at the corner making him smirk and take them and also mew's inner clothes which were close to bathtub to their bedroom and placed their before coming back to bath area.

He leaned to the wall listening to the music hum by queen who is still enjoying the bath...now king understood while his queen always take so much time to take bath.

Mew pov

Ahh...my water has become cold soon today....I want to bath some more time...I pouted but what can I do now... So I put my hand to sideways to take my inner clothes but didn't feel them...so I turned and saw there were no inner clothes of mine on the side table.

" Didn't mild put the clothes..?? But I saw my clothes when I came inside " I mumbled and turned to look whether my clothes are there but I widened my eyes to see king looking at me with a smile.

"Kingg...wwhat.. are.. you doing here ?" I asked covering my chest.

"Looking at you baby " he said

" Where are my clothes ?" I asked not looking at him covering my chest with my hands .

" On the bed " he said showing his thumb back to my bedroom making me widened my eyes again...

" king... don't tease me...give me my clothes " I said but I saw him coming towards me while removing his upper cloth.

" What are you doing ??" I asked scooting away from bathtub.

" I was tired because of meetings queen.... just want to relax with a bath " he said

" Really... but the water is cold....I will ask mild to prepare hot water for your bath ...give me my clothes king ...so I can go and arrange a bath for you" I said looking at him but he came inside the bathtub after removing all his clothes . As the bathtub is a bit big we easily fit in that. He came near me and I turned back seeing it..... He wrapped his arms around my stomach and came closer to me.

(Mature content ahead 🔞🔞)

" Why do I require hot water baby when you are here..." He whispered huskily directly into my ear and licked it making me close my eyes. He pulled down my hands from my chest while kissing my neck . He started pinching my nipples and turned my face to kiss me. He started sucking my lips and pinching my nipples while occasionally caressing my chest until he goes to my dick. He slowly started stroking it making me arch back leaning onto him while moaning.

"Ammmmmmm.....kingggg ...." I whined when he stopped stroking dick but he made me bend facing my ....Ahmm...hmmmm....my ass towards him.....

"Ahhhh...." I started moaning loudly whe. King was eating my ass while biting and sucking it.

Gulf pov

"King .... please...." He moaned while i was fucking him with my tongue and fingers for very long time.

"Please what baby ....." I asked slapping his ass cheeks.

" I want you inside me.... please" he whined making me smile and turn his face to kiss because in this one week how much I tried he never ask me to do something....he always controls his desires how much I want him to open...

I entered my dick slowly from back while kissing him making him moan loudly in the kiss. I started thrusting inside him after leaving his lips and started kissing his back while he was moaning with his closed eyes.

" Ahhh....king ....I am Cumming..." He moaned

"Hmm...cum for me baby...." I said increasing my thrusting speed and he cummed very soon after that and after few minutes, I also cummed inside him and if I don't hold him by his waist he would have flopped down in the bathtub itself. After cleaning I took him to the bedroom by carrying him in bridal style despite of his protest. I laid him on the bed and hovered him and started kissing him on the lips .....

*****************************************
A small love scene before some drama...hehe....I gave spoiler for next few chapters...🤭🤭

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️