Ch 39 - Explanation

Author pov

Gulf went to the palace on his horse after few minutes mew went. He saw tong and mild at the corridor hall.

" Where is Queen ?" He asked them

"In his room king " mild answered

"Hmm... " Gulf said and started walking to mew's room.

" King what about Renault ? " Tong asked

" I will talk to him later... I have something important rather than that now.... , for now ask him to be in that hall till I come " gulf said

" Okay king " tong said and gulf went to mew's room where mew is sitting on the bed hugging his knees and crying. Gulf rushed to mew and hold mew's face.

"Baby why are you crying..??" He asked worriedly wiping mew's tears but mew pushed him and stood up from the bed.

" Why do you came to my room ? Didn't you say you will forget me ?" Mew asked angrily turning away from gulf.

"Huh ?? When did I say it baby ?" Gulf asked going infront of mew who again turned otherside.

"You even forget what you said.... Didn't you say you will not consider me as queen ??" Mew asked

"What... ?????" Gulf asked confusingly thinking when did he say it but then it striked it to him what and when he said it.

"Baby..." Gulf called

" I didn't tell in that context na.... I said I will not consider your decision as queen in that matter.... May be the sentence was like that because of anger.... I didn't intend to tell in that way " gulf explained

"Noo you are lying " mew said and gulf again went infront of mew but before mew could turn he hold mew by his shoulders.

" I am not baby.... I was so angry at him for kidnapping you.... You are my life baby.... With out you I can't even imagine my life... I don't want you to get deceived by that person... What if he do something to you making you believe him. I can't tolerate even if there is a small scratch on you " gulf said

"Come " gulf took mew to the bed and made him sit on it where he kneeled on the floor.

"King what are you doing ?" Mew asked standing .

"Baby sit" gulf again made him sit and he on the floor hold mew's hands on mew's lap.

"Baby.... I don't want to believe that person... I was waiting to take revenge on him for killing my parents and tell me if he didn't kill them then why would he come to throne for next day after their death.... He was acting nicely to get on good side of you and enter the palace... If something happens to me it would be okay but if anything happens to you I can't baby.... "

" You know the day I sat on throne I was lifeless only living for one day..... I made myself stronger not for me or kingdom... it's only to destroy him.... I only smiled genuinely after you came into my life after so many years.... I am living my life after pausing it for 12 years and again if that man returned to my life.... How can I be calm " gulf explained all his feelings.

"King I didn't say he didn't kill your parents based on his words and you know he didn't even tell me the full story... He was trying to protect you and his son from the all these years... I don't want you to believe him now based on my words.... Once listen to him and decide what if it's true and I would be guilty if his son was killed by them for saving me... Please once for me " mew pleaded

Gulf pov

"Hmmm okay... You shouldn't come there... I can't trust him what if he hurts or attacks you ??" I asked standing from the floor.

"King..." He pouted

" No compromise in this baby ,take rest for sometime.... I will send krist to take care of your wounds " I said and was about to peck his lips but he stopped me by keeping a finger on my forehead pushing me.

" You can't" he said

"Huh..?? Why baby ?" I asked

" I still didn't forgive you for shouting at me before " he said crossing his arms turning his away from me.

" But baby I explained na that it is not like that " I said

" But it hurts me " he said

" Baby I am sorry na.... Please forgive your loose tongue husband na " I asked

"Nahh... Not that soon.... You require punishment for hurting me " he said

"Punishment..?? What is it baby ? " I asked

" You shouldn't touch me until I agree to forgive you" he said making me widened my eyes.

" What..!!! No way baby how can I sleep without hugging you or how can I complete my day with out kissing you ??" I exclaimed

" That is your problem not mine.... If you didn't follow what I say I will stop talking to you for more than one week " he said

"Babbbbbyyyyy..... You can't do that" I whined

" I can... Now go and talk to him before it become late "he said making me sulk.

"Baby..." I called again

"Gooo...." He said making me huff.

"Ahh fine...!!" I said and called mild inside.

" Don't let him out of this room until that person go and I will also increase few guards to be out of this room " I said to mild.

" Yes king " mild bowed and I went out of the room going to that person who is waiting in the hall that I was waiting to see for more than 12 years. I thought of killing him immediately after getting him but now I has to listen to him.... Is what mew is saying true about him? How to believe this person ?.

I went and sat on the throne where Renault is standing infront of me with guards beside him.

" So Mr.Renault... what is the truth you want to say ??" I asked coldly.

" I didn't kill your parents king " he said making me fist tightly.

*********************************************

Let us know what actually happened on that day in next chapter..!!

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️