Ch 28 - my love

Mew pov

I can't stop my tears in my eyes when king said he love me and I can see the love in his eyes which reflects his words. I hugged him while he pecked my forehead. I want to hide in his arms forever, it feels warm and love.

" I am hungry...." I whined making him hum and call mild to bring food for us. He ordered mild to bring one plate for us.

" you will not eat ?" I asked

"We both can eat in one plate " he said bopping our noses making me smile. Mild gave the plate to king and went out. He started feeding me with his hand.

"you also eat while feeding me " I said and he nodded his head and started eating while feeding me. After sometime, we finished eating, he wiped my mouth with his hand after washing his hand while mild came and took plate to outside.

"I have to go now as I have few pending works from the last 2 days, I will be in my chamber... if you need anything come there okay ?" H e said and I nodded my head as yes. He pecked my forehead and left the room.

"Queen.. " p'gun called me who entered my room with mild after king left.

"yes phi..?" I looked at him.

"We are sorry na, actually king asked to lock that room door but we delayed it for some things " he explained with a guilty face.

"ayya... its okay phi, some or the other I would have known about that... I don't understand why are you apologizing" I said with a smile.

" King got very sad when you went like that from that room , I thought he will kill us if you don't talk to him " he said making me laugh.

"King is not that mean p'gun " I said

"Ohh I heard someone said he is mean in the beginning " mild said making me glare at him as they both are laughing.

Gulf pov

" King, Minister Bright has come to meet you " Guard said while i was in my chamber.

"Let him in " I said and Guard went out bowing to me and after few seconds, Bright entered my chamber.

" Greetings King " He greeted me

" How are you Bright ? " I asked him

" I am good king, Thanks for making me the king for kelten kingdom " He said

" You earned it Bright , no need to thank me... Now it is your kingdom, treat the people good there.. I know I don't have to tell you but it's my duty " I said and before we speak I heard a knock on the door making me look at the door to see my queen peeking into my chamber making me smile and shake my head.

" Come inside " I signaled him to come to me and he opened the door fully entered the room.

"Did I disturb you ?" He asked coming near to me.

"Nahh... Bored?" I asked him because I know he will easily get bored if he doesn't have any work and i was correct he nodded his head as yes.

"Do you anything to say bright ?" I asked bright

"No king ,I will take my leave now " He said and went out after I nodded my head. I pulled mew into my lap as he was standing beside my chair.

" King.... " He called with a shocked expression.

"Hmm...??" I asked kissing his cheek.

" Someone may come... " He said trying to stand up but I hold him tightly and started nibbling his ear making him close his eyes.

" No one can enter with out permission into this room " I whispered in to his ear.

"Hmm...??...But I came inside without asking and they didn't even stop me " he said moving his face away from me and looking at me.

" It's because I ordered them not to stop you to enter whenever you come " I said and he made a o sound .

"King..." He whispered after sometime fidgeting his fingers

"Hmm..??" I asked setting his hair.

" Hmm.... I never saw your parents pictures till now but I want to see them how they look but I can't see their portraits anywhere " he said

" There is only potrait baby and it is in their room " I said and he nodded his head with a pout.

" Do you want to see ??" I asked

" Can I ?" He asked with exciting eyes.

" Ofcourse you can...come " I said and I took his hand and went to my parents room. I saw some guards getting shocked to see me entering my parents room with mew.

" They are my parents " I said showing the big potrait hanging in the room with mom and dad pictures.

" You look like mother-in-law " he said smiling and examining the photo.

" Why do you suddenly want to see them ?" I asked

"Hmm... Because I never saw them " he said making me shake my head while he was looking around the room.

" Your parents used to live in the same room but why we are having two different rooms " he mumbled but it is loud enough to hear me.

" Are you comfortable living in the same room with me ?" I asked

" Are you not my husband ?" He asked

" I just thought you and me would be uncomfortable in the same room at the starting, so I arranged different room for you " I explained

" But we are still using different rooms " he said not looking at me making me go and hug him from back.

" Do you want to move to my room or you want me to move to your room ?" I whispered blowing the air at his ear.

" I want both of us to move into a room which is ours " he said

"Hmmm..... Okay.... I will make a room for us and also I will arrange a strong bed for us " I whispered him and he looked at me confusedly

" what do you mean by Strong bed ? They are already strong " he said

" It should be for ....." I leaned to his ear and said

" For our love making " I whispered and saw him turning into beet red and push him making me laugh......

***************************************

Expected Nc scene..??..... Next chapter..hehe...😅🙈

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️