Ch 55 - family

Author pov

King thought he should let his baby queen to sleep some more time, so instead of going to their room he directly went to the meetings with his ministers. He discussed few details about the kingdom people and also to increase some security as it will be most possible peak time for enemies to attack.

After meetings ended , king asked minister singto and prince Tae to wait for him so he can discuss few things privately. They sat in their respective chairs.

" Is everything ready for evening, minister singto?" king asked

" yes king , you no need to worry about both arrangements and safety.... everything thoroughly checked" minister singto informed.

"That's good to hear singto... but just incase keep an eye on everyone" king said and singto agreed and took his leave from king gulf and prince tae.

"so what is that you want to talk to me my dear baby brother ?" prince Tae joked with king as there is no one in the meeting hall.

" haha... nothing phi just want to have a nice talk with you" gulf answered

" you only remember us when your queen is resting... right?" Tae laughed saying it

"ayya... that's not true phi... i mean its half true but not fully..:" king said turning his gaze away making tae laugh more.

"haha... i know... i know" tae winked making both of them laugh.

" You are so lucky nong to get a queen like that not only to the kingdom but who is also queen of your heart " Tae said fondly looking at gulf.

" Don't you want someone in your life like that phi?" King gulf questioned tae who immediately stopped smiling and looked confusingly at gulf.

" what do you mean gulf ?" tae asked

" Your partner phi... Don't you think its high time for you to get a partner?" gulf asked giving a soft smile at his phi

" gulf.." Tae don't know what to say because he never thought of that.

" phi... me and uncle want you to marry... so uncle have some rest and also he no need to worry about you anymore if you are with your partner" gulf explained to which tae smiled and replied that " no gulf... I don't know whether i am ready for someone in my life yet... i was just still recovering from what has happened.. let me take some time for myself... when i am ready i will definitely tell you"

Gulf thought for sometime and smiled at tae and told him " That's okay phi... Take your time and there is no hurry... i will talk to uncle and convince him.. don't worry... but don't forget to tell me if someone stole your heart.."

"ayya ... okay king" tae said and both of them took leave from there as prince tae to went to practice his bow and arrow where as our king gulf went to wake his baby queen.

Gulf pov

I called mild and asked him to arrange bath for queen. After that i went to our room and smiled seeing queen who is obviously was awake but not opening his eyes.

I sat on the bed edge beside queen and kissed the forehead and went near his ear.

"I know you are awake baby... why not open your eyes so i can see those beautiful eyes of yours..haa?" i whispered in his ear slightly brushing his ear with my mouth which gives him tingling sensation making him giggle and push me. He stopped and woke up from and sat showing his naked back to me.

"Look who is talking after his leaving his pregnant wife on the bed alone.... aahaa..." he said clearly sulking and pouting.

"ohh baby.. that's not.." i tried to explain but he stopped me

" you don't talk to me... go... go and do your works which are way more important to you than me.. hmmm" he said not looking at me making me shake my head and back hug him.

" leave me ... haa..don't touch me.." he wiggled in my arms making my hold tight and keep my chin on his shoulder

" stop it baby... you know that's not true... i love you so much more than you can imagine.... you are very important to me any other thing in this world... and i have to go because i don't want to disturb my queen's sleep early in the morning.. so i went to greet your family who is now waiting for their baby to wake up so they can meet you " i explained and kissed his cheek.

" mama and papa are here..?" he exclaimed abruptly turning towards me

" yes.... not only them but also your brothers..." i said which made happiness in his crescent eyes and i boop his nose with my finger

" I will go and meet them..." he said but i catched his wrist.

" what do you think you are doing queen..? i think you forgot that you didn't wear anything?" i said and he opened his mouth in shock and looked down and covered himself with blanket making me laugh loudly.

" I already asked mild to arrange bath for you... so now baby if you wear some basic clothes and go for showering i will take you to meet your family" i said

" and what's there that i didn't see you are hiding.. huh?" i asked only to get a hit from pillow

" shutup and turn other side... i will get dressed" he said after hitting me

"ufff... okay okay my dear queen" i said and turn other side while he got up amd wore clothes.

" done... you can turn " he said making me get up from bed and stood infront of him.

" i will be going now " he said and turned back to go but i catched his wrist and pulled him towards my body.

" king.." he whispered near my lips as i was holding his waist and his are on my shoulders. I kissed him on his lips making both of us close our eyes. I stopped after few minutes opened my eyes to see my queen with still closed eyes and flustered face making me smile and peck his forehead and he opened his eyes and looked into my eyes

" get ready soon... i will wait for you "  i whispered and he nodded his head while smiling.

————————————————————————————

Got excited to write this chapter as it's been days i have written something for baby queen....but don't know how is it ? 😣😣

From now i will try to give you updates frequently....🥰🥰

How is the chapter guys? let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️