chapter twenty five

Start from the beginning

"You two need to get your shit together.."

Yeosin says reseaving a glare from her father.. "sorry, but still.." she says..

"You two need to act up, everyone is in character except you two.." Namjoon says looking at both Ji Hong and Linda sitting at the end of the couch like they just fought..

"Dad we all know that you fear.."

"It's not about the fear.." he cuts Yeosin off.. "it's just that I don't like her okay.."

"Come on you two slept together.." Felix lets out in furstration, it has been thirty minutes trying to convince this two "adults" to get along but no, they are acting like children..

"Felix" Lindi warns.. "oh my god.."

"I'm almost nineteen years old, stop acting as if I don't know what sex is, they had sex that's it.."

Lindi doesn't even bother to comment to that, before looking at the two adults, with the same mischievous look everyone has on their faces..

"That happened in a hit of a moment.." Ji Hong lets out..

"A hit of a moment that took all night and you screaming for me to stop

and the fact you liked it shockes me.. wow.." Linda lets out looking the others side, like she didn't just say something that has the whole room go silent..

Ji Hong closes his eyes trying not to strangle the woman and not forget she is the mother of his child, while the children try not to make things even more awkward, but the moment Ji Hong looks at them, hell no they have to get the hell out of here..

"I... I'm thirsty I.. I'm going to get a glass of water from the kitchen.." Yeosin first to walk out of the living room, the situation is just to awkward to be around..

"It's getting hot in here" Minseok says fanning himself with his hands.. "does anyone else feel the temperature rise in here?"

"Yeah.." Jimin agrees.. "we should go outside for some fresh air.." pulling on his t-shirt..

All the children get up and walk or run out of the house, leaving Seokjin alone in the awkward situation with the two couple, but the moment Ji Hong looks at him..

"Hello.." suddenly putting his phone to his ear before getting up and walking out of the house..

"The temperature seems fine.." Linda says, as Ji Hong just sits there.. "and his phone didn't even ring.."

Ji Hong lets out a chuckle before looking at Linda.. "and they ask why I don't like you.." before getting up and walking away but Linda only laughs at Ji Hong's embarrassed face.. "cute.." she says before following him upstairs..

Ji Hong's room

Ji Hong walks into his room, embarrassment and anger written on his face..

"That woman.." he lets out trying to break everything in sight..

"What did I do?" Linda says as she walks into his room, making him more annoyed and pist..

"Get out.." pointing at the door..

"Make me.." crossing her arms over her chest as she walks closer to him as he walks backwards.. "come on kick me out.."

"Stop it.."

"Make me, make me stop.."

Linda lets out a mischievous smirk walking closer to Ji Hong who keeps stepping back from her as he feels his heart beat start to increase and his breathing increasing, if she doesn't stop he is going to panic..